Fighting (Y/n)

Vegeta's POV
"I guess we're really doing this." Goku scratched his head. She touched down in  front of us and got into a battle stance. "Hit me with your best shot." She smirked. "Ok." Goku said wearily. "Kakarot you can be serious?" I growled. She flung herself in front of me. She kneed me in the stomach then kicked me into a near by rock.

Goku's POV
"(Y/n) I dont wanna hurt you." I yelled at her. "Well Kakarot she doesn't want to hurt us either, you can see the pain in her eyes. She being use as a puppet." Vegeta told me. "Well..." I looked back over to her and she was gone. "Come on." I grabbed Vegeta and instant transmissioned to her. We were back on the ship. I opened the door to a room and (y/n) was there. "So are you gonna man up and fight me. Or is worthless over there gonna get the shit kicked out of him til he dies?" She asked. Tears were swelling in her eyes, but she wiped them away quickly. "Lets go fight then." I grabbed her and Vegeta and went to kami's lookout. "Come (y/n) lets fight." I said. She went super Saiyan and got in to a stance to form a Kamehameha. So I did the same. "KA....ME....HA.....ME....HA!" we blasted the beam at the same time. Mine was stronger so it hit her off the lookout.

(Y/n)s POV
I opened my eyes and I was falling off the lookout. "VEGETA!" I screamed for him. He jumped off the lookout and saved me right before I hit the ground. "Thank you. Now lets go kill frieza...again." I said.