Namek and Frieza Part Two

(Y/N) PoV
"I-I guess nothing." He looked away. "Ok we'll finish this talk later I gotta go." I said taking off. I was flying through the sky when I hit something. I looked up and it look like an alien. "Oh I'm sorry sir." I apologized rubbing my head. He looked at me "A Sayian?" "Yeah I'm a sayian but I don't work for lord frieza." I said. "Well of course you don't I would know if you worked for me." He said. My eyes widen and I looked up at him again. He was doing something with his finger. "What is that?" I asked. "I'm going to shoot you with a death beam." Frieza said. "No not that." I said. I heard some faint words and saw a flash of blue and was taken away from frieza. "What the hell were you doing." Vegeta yelled stopping. "Well hello to you too." I said. "Why were you with frieza?" He he grabbed my shoulders. "It was an accident. I was flying and I flew right into his whatever he was in." I explained. "Stay away from him you could get killed." He warned letting go of me. "Well someone's gonna have to fight him." I said. "And it won't be you. Leave it to me and Kakarot." He told me. A light blush came over my face. "Women why is your face red?" He asked. "I-I don't k-know." I stuttered. "And now you're stuttering to, what's gotten into you?" He just looked at me. I flew off towards water and just kinda floated above it. Why won't he let me fight I'm a great fighter. And why does he all of a sudden care if I die. I was thinking to myself but my thoughts where interrupted "There you are!" Frieza yelled. I jumped up and was about to fly off when he grabbed my tail. I was paralyzed so I couldn't do anything to get away. He took me back to the space ship and dropped me in a room. "This is bullshit. First Vegeta tells me I'm not allowed to fight, then I get thrown into this shitty room with a purple dildo with spots probably belongs to frieza." I ranted. "Actually I'm Appule and I don't belong to frieza I work for him." He said. "That's cool." I said. "Really." He said with excitement. "No I don't care." I was rather more pissed off then I should be. Then I saw krillin and Gohan running through the ship. I caught krillin's attention and he hit the release button. The door opened and I walked out. "You owe me one for saving you." Krillin smiled. "Yeah ok but no creepy favors." I said. "Ok" he chirped. We ran out side and there was a fight. There was a light green guy and one that actually looked human dead on the ground and a blue and red guy fighting Vegeta. A purple guy and Goku were fighting. I caught the reds ones attention. He flew over and down to me "I'm the red magma of the Ginyu force Jeice. "I'm (y/n) and I'm a sayian." I smiled. "It's a shame you'll have to die love." He said. I punched him in the stomach. He hit me in the face. "Okay I'll admit that hurt a little." I said wiping the blood off my lip. "But are you ready for this." I yelled. "KA......ME.....HA....ME......HAAAAAA." I yelled releasing a blue energy beam from my hands. It blew Jeice in a rock and he just sat there. I know it wasn't a good idea but I walked over there he still didn't move. "That couldn't of killed him." I whispered to myself. I shot him a few times with a ki blast. "Well if he wasn't dead he is now." I sighed. When I looked over Goku was laying in a hole and Ginyu was doing something. A beam shot out of his body but when the smoke cleared up Ginyu was on all fours and hopping around. "Well then." I said. I walked over to Goku and helped him up. Vegeta took Goku to the healing tank. He came back and we were just waiting. I pulled up my (h/c) hair into a ponytail so it wouldn't get in my face. "He has about and hour left." Vegeta said. "And that's all I need to kill you." Frieza said touching down. I stood next to Vegeta and Gohan. "I told you to leave it to me and Kakarot." Vegeta growled. "Well he's not here is he." I yelled.  "Fine but when he comes back leave." He said. We were giving it all we got Krillin was punching and kicking him. Me and Vegeta were using blast attacks. He looked weak but I was wrong. "I have something to show you guys." Frieza smirked. A bright light flashed and blinded us all. When I open my eyes frieza was huge. "This is gonna be a challenge isn't it." I laughed. "This is no laughing matter (y/n)." Krillin said. Vegeta looked at me and grunted. He looked angry and scared. "I'm staying." I said. "You'll most likely die if you stay." He said. I smiled "I'll die for a good reason." "This is my second form." His voice boomed. Krillin went to attack him. And next thing I knew Krillin was on one of horns getting killed. I looked over and saw dende. While frieza was distracted I ran over to him. "Hey Dende." I said. "Miss (y/n)." He said. "You can just call me (y/n) no need for the miss." I smiled. "Oh ok." He smiled as well. "So what are you doing over here?" I asked. "Well umm I was gonna see if you guys need a healer." He said. "Well looking at Krillin's conditions now we're definitely gonna need your help." I told him. I look back behind the Rock and I didn't see frieza anywhere. I ran over there. And there was a bright light again. "This is my final form." Frieza said. I couldn't help but let out a little laugh. "What's so funny?" He asked. Vegeta gave me a death stare. "Oh you know thinking we could beat you." I said covering my tracks. "Oh." He said. Just then Goku arrived.