Eve academy

Aaron's POV
I look back at the note. You will be attending Eve academy from now on. Does that mean I have no choice? I don't wanna leave everyone and all of a sudden. I put the note in my pocket and headed for PDH. As soon as I get there I put my ID card on the door scanner. It flowed green and let me in. "Ah good day Aaron." The principle said. I shook his hand and sat. "Hello, mr. Stendson, i received this note saying I have to attend Eve academy. Do I have no choice.?"I asked giving him the paper. He sighs. "Ah..Aaron..your grades are extremely good. I think you will have to attend Eve academy." He said crossing his arms. "B-but i don't want to. Im already used To PDH."I said. He nodded. "I am aware,but you really have no choice you have to attend there in two days."he says. I thanked him and walked out. I won't leave Aph..but will a long distance relationship work? True love means we face challenges..I walk to aphs house and knock. "Hey Aaron! Come in!"Aph says. "Thanks babe."I said. "Want something to eat?"Aph asks. "No thanks I have to talk to you."I said trailing of at the end. "O-ok..what is it?"Aph asks. "I-i have to attend Eve academy..i have no choice I already spoke to the principal.."i said giving her the folded note. "W-what...but.."Aph said. "I know I really don't want to go..but hey at least the schools are close."I say hugging her and rubbing her arm. "Aaron I-I'll miss you.. promise we won't forget each other?"Aph said. "I won't forget you..never..."I say back. "B-but Aaron does that mean we can't be in a relationship anymore...?"Aph asked. And that sentence made me shiver. "I-it won't work." We both said.

Aphmaus POV
"I-it won't work." We both said. I felt to lines of salty tears streaming down my face. Aaron held my chin up and wiped my tears of with his thumbs and then he kissed my forehead. "I-I  have to go..bye aaron."I said running of. I ran out of his house to my house. "Aph You okay?" Katelyn said. I ignored her and went to my room. I sat in my bed watching frozen, but mostly thinking. I layed down and hugged
My pillow, silently crying. Until darkness went over me and my sore puffy eyes closed.

Next day because I can :3
Aphmaus POV
I silently got up and closed my eyes for a breed second. Flashbacks cam back of Aaron and I, our kissed, our moments, our relationship, our love..but know they're gone. I opened my eyes and took and shower, brushed my teeth, and wore a pink sweatshirt that said "Girls bite back"(I have a sweater that says that :3) and blue ripped ankle jeans along with black and white shoes. I made my hair look like asunas from SAO. I grabbed my new cat backpack and walked out. I was early but I didn't sit in the bench instead I headed for the library. As soon as I walked in a heard voices. I didn't mind it. I sat down and put my backpack on the table. I was getting more curious so I looked behind the bookshelf. -Aaron?