PE

Aphmaus POV

I had PE next and thankfully the whole gang has PE too. I went in with all the girls to the locker room. "Hey Katelyn, was Travis flirting with you the whole way here?"I asked giggling."ugh don't even mention it."she said rolling her eyes and putting her hair in a ponytail. I laughed and did the same. Our school colors popping out in the gym. Blue. White. I saw the guys and we walked to them. "Hey short potato " Aaron said. I don't know why but I kind of blushed."hey don't call me that big-foot!"I said punching his arm."for a short potato you have some strength.."he said laughing. I smiled and we talked until our coach came. "Ok guys we are having section and group day. 5 people on each team! Go!!" He said releasing us. Aaron, Katelyn, Dante, myself and this girl I never seen. Her name was Sophie. Her brown hair swaying in a braid.

i noticed she was very flirty with Aaron

i noticed she was very flirty with Aaron. I don't know why i felt this way though. Jealousy?."Aaron wanna do soccer first?"she asked grabbing his hands. "Sure!" He said taking her to the soccer field, we all looked confused and tagged along. "Want me to kill her for you?" I heard Katelyn whisper. "What?"I whispered."Aph I'm your best friend I know you heck probably even better than the others." She said smiling. I smiled and took her hand.

Aaron's POV

When Sophie grabbed my hand I don't know how it felt in a good way or in a bad. I liked her but also liked another. My mind was acting like It was stirring up like a witch's cauldron. We played soccer with another team. Millie, Chloe, this other girl and Travis. I was not surprised when I saw him there the others probably didn't want a Casanova in their group. 'WHOOOSH' the ball from our team made a goal. Aph was high fiving everyone. "Did Aph make the goal?" I asked Katelyn."were you paying attention?" She said glaring. I felt a tug on my arm. It was Aph. "Hey you ok?" She asked me trying to reach take my temperature by putting her palm on my head even though she is below my shoulders. "Yeah sorry ." We went to the other section which was volleyball.

Aphmaus POV

when we got to volleyball another team was there. We played and at one point someone hit the ball at Katelyn's face and made her nose bleed I was in charge of taking her to the clinic. "YOUR GOING TO PAY! WHEN I GET OUT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE BLOODY HE-"she was stoped by me covering her mouth.

Sophie's POV

When Aph was gone it was my chance to flirt with Aaron. "Hey Aaron, i know this is an early question but wanna be my boyfriend...?" I said. "Uh.. I-I ok." He said not even facing me. I didn't care since I didn't like him. (Btw guys i made a character that is going to represent me not sophie)"Is there something in your mind, baby?"I said to him with puppy eyes. He shook his head and smiled. A fake one.

??? POV
(This is my character) I was in the clinic I saw a blue and black long haired females walking in. My dark night-black hair in my face my moon necklace swaying as I looked outside. "Twilight your free to go to class." The nurse said. Yes I know my name is wired but I love it. I went to PE after being hit by the ball by Ivy. She told me it was an accident but we have been enemies since the forth grade. Oddly she isn't mean to anyone else. I sighed and headed to Gym. Aph and I were best friends in 6th grade but she had to move and then came back for high school I guess. I had one friend, Victoria I call her Tori though. A lot of people say Tori and I look the same. She has black hair but colored her hair green and blue at ends. She has a black crop top, ripped black jeans, and white converse. We look evil and different from the outside but we are nice and shy in the inside. I walked slowly to Gym just so the bell could ring. I had already changed and sure enough the ball rang.