Danger

Aphmaus POV
I saw a fake smile across Aaron's face. I went on my phone. On PhoenixNet I saw Sophie's profile. Wow it was named Princess.Sophie.Queen. I rolled my eyes and looked through it I saw her bio with ❤️️aaron❤️️ I was surprised she had 500 followers... I turned my phone of and picked at my greens. I looked up only to see Aaron and Sophie making out. I did the only thing I could do and support their relationship. "Aww so cuteee!" I said making a heart with my hands. Aaron looked at me confused. So was I. I ate a tator tot and threw my trash away. Then this boy was bolting to our table. I walked back. "How dare you go out with this 6-Pack guy, Sophie?!" The guy said pointing to Aaron. "First of all he is cute and he IS my boyfriend soo..." she said whipping her eyelashes up and down. The guy scoffed and left. The bell rang and I bolted to the door. Aaron grabbed my hand. "A-Aron what are you doing? I'm going to be late." I said whisper yelling. "Aph what's wrong, you seem upset.." he said looking confused. I looked away.. I ran up to class and didn't know how I felt anymore. I still had feelings for Aaron...

Aaron's POV
I watched as she slipped out and dashed to the door leaving...is this what I wanted...?

NEXT DAY (because I can :3)

Aphmaus POV

(PE period)
I was in the locker room brading my hair since we were running miles. All the girls were out. I was the last one, my Gym teacher yelled out to get out. I walked out still thinking of yesterday. I walked to the gang. Aaron looked uncomfortable while Sophie cupped his checks. I felt my face sting. We went outside to the track since we were running miles. i ran slowly looking down. then a voice behind me spoke. "heey aph, i noticed you are running slower and looking down or depressed all the time.!" Sophie said, she put her head down, and gave me a creepy chuckle. "its nothing.." i said turning round and trying to speed up to katelyn. Then i felt someone hold my hand, Aaron... "why are you looking sadder each day,aph?' aaron said giving me a stern face. "i told you its nothing.." i said trying to yank my hand free. "wanna take a picture? im taking pictures for the school paper." he said giving me a nice smile, i smiled. "id love that.. you joined photography?" i asked. he nodded. He grabbed his phone and we took a picture.

(Just pretend they are in their uniform)Aaron's POV I smiled at the taken picture

Aaron's POV
I smiled at the taken picture.. she was so cute..what did I say..? Do I want to date Sophie. She is a nice girl just not my type, or someone I want to be with forever... "Aaron you ok?" Aph said looking up at me. "Yeah!" I said speeding in the track field. "Catch me if you can potato!" I yelled out knowing Aph would punch me. She looked mad. She started bolting toward me. "AARRROOONN what did I say if calling me potato?!" I heard Aph yell. I just stood there with my hands on my hips. As she was running so fast she lost control and her body pressed against mine as we fell. "OMI Aaron I'm so sorry!" She said getting off. I laughed and patted her head. "It's fine... potato.." I said looking down at her face. Her face was as red as my jacket. We ran another 2 miles and sat down. "So Aph are you in student council?" I asked Aph. "Mhmm why?" She asked me. "Haha nothing." I said smiling looking into her caramel eyes. Then I heard running steps. "Aaron boo what are you doing?! Especially with this girl?" Sophie said. "I'm just hanging with Aph, you were talking to your ex so.." I said picking at the grass. "W-what?! You just can leave me.. im your GIRLFRIEND!" Sophie stammered. "Well then stop controlling me.. let me enjoy life.." I said still picking at grass. "ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH ME AARON! Do you not love me?" Sophie said crossing her arms. She didn't look like she loved me. "Sophie I'm sorry but I can't love you and we're through.." I said now looking at her. "Hmmph!!" She said stomping away. I turned around and saw Aph laying on the grass. "Did you ever love Sophie?" Aph said. "I don't know..I don't think so.."I said. "Then why was she your girlfriend." She said sitting up. "I didn't know how I felt back the-" I said until we heard the whistle. I held my hand out to Aph. She hesitated but she grabbed my hand and I felt a connection between us. We went to the locker room and saw that everyone was confused I wondered why so I checked my watch. We were getting dismissed early. Then couch spoke. "Students we have code red this is real. Everyone to the girls locker room and hide!!" He said locking doors. Everyone panicked realizing it wasn't a drill. "Come on we have to move quickly I said grabbing her soft hand. We entered the girls locker room and I took Aphmau to the bath room. There are stalls so there wasn't any doors or wall between the locker room. We sat quietly at a stall where two more students were sitting. We heard banging on the outside door. ( not the stall door) Aph quickly got closer to me and closed her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and put my chin on her head shutting my eyes after I heard a loud bang on the Gym door. "Aaron im scared.." Aph said holding on my waist tightly. "Shh it's going to be okay.." I said also worried. We heard police sirens along with ambulances. "Is anyone injured? I dont want to be injured."Aph said in a panicking voice. "Shh no one is injured and you are not going to be injured ill protect you.." i said Hugging her tightly. We heard shouts and bangs on the doors. The coach informed us they were armed so he hid us in good places so we won't get caught or seen.

Aphmau POV

We heard they were armed so I kept holding Aaron's waist tightly while he hugged me. It felt nice I blushed a little but he didn't see. I was panicking,worried,scared. Aaron told me everything was going to be okay and he was going to protect me. His warm body kept me calm and just being close to him makes me not scared. I looked up and saw a stern face as he He held me close and looked around. I have feeling for Aaron... I never had this feeling. BANG!!! Oh no... they got in.