Chapter 15 Carnival

Start from the beginning

"Yeah" I said shyly.

"Aw, that's so cute!" what?

"Is it just me, or is it everything I do, you find it cute?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Yup" He answered adding the 'p' at the end.

"Do we have to go on that?" I questioned. I really don't want to go on it.

"Yes, you have to come on!" he the dragged me to the line.

"Aww! It's going to take forever!" Louis complained. Seriously? the line's not even that long.

"I can wait all day" I grinned.

"Let's take a photo!" Louis then grabbed his phone and put it in front of us and it was on camera.

"No!" I said and quickly covered my face in my hands.

"Aww, cutie" I then took my hands of my face and see the photo of us. Ew I look so weird.

"Delete it" I tell him.

"No"

"Then I won't go on that" I say as I pointed to the roller coaster not taking my eyes of him.

"What? No-"

"Ok then, if you don't want me to go on the roller co-"

"Can I have your tickets please?" The lady asks. Oh, we're at the front of the line already?

Louis then handed her the tickets.

"Enjoy the ride"

~

~

"Ready?" Louis says as the people closed the doors.

"No"

"Don't worry, I'm here with you. Here, hold my hand" he then puts his hand out and I grab it.

I look up to his face and see him smile and I gave one in return. He's so adorable I swear.

We then began to move. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap I'M GOING TO DIE!

"Ah!" I say and cover my face with my hands.

"Haha! It's all going to be fine Abby, I promise" He tells me.

"Is it done yet?" I asked still having my hands on my face.

He chuckled.

"It hasn't even started yet love" I then take my hands of my face. We were slowly going up. Oh crap, I don't like heights. I looked at the view, it was so damn beautiful, all the lights and everything, I'll be all fine if I just don't look down.

"Ready?" Louis tells me. Before I could even answer, We were all going down a steep hill fast. I screamed and closed my eyes as I felt the wind in my face and held onto the bars.

I heard Louis and the people in front and behind me cheering and screaming. The ride isn't actually that bad.

I opened my eyes and can see the view again. I would take a photo but I don't want my phone flying away.

"This is so fun!" Louis cheered as he puts his hands up in the air and I do the same.

"Whoo hoo!" I scream. This is the best ride yet!

~

~

"That was awesome!" I say as we left the roller coaster.

"See? I told you it will be all fine" He tells me.

"Can I get a fairy floss please?" I ask him.

"Ok" we then started to walk to the lady who was in a balloon and fairy floss stand.

"Hello! What would you like today?" She asked.

"Two fairy floss please" Lou tells her. She then started making the fairy floss.

"Here you go! That will be $10 please!" She says as she handed us the pink fluffy cloud. Wow, it's so expensive, well duh Abby, it's a carnival you idiot.

Louis handed her the money.

"Thank you! By the way, you're a cute couple!" She says as we walked off.

"Lol, we're not even a couple" I say as I took a bite of my fairy floss.

Louis then mumbled something which I didn't hear.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

**LOUIS' POV**

"Thank you! By the way you're a cute couple!" She says as me and Abby walked off. Do we really look like a couple?

"Lol we're not even a couple" Abby says.

"I wish" I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Abby asked.

"Oh nothing!" I quickly said and took a bite of the fairy floss. Damn, it's good.

"So where do you want to go next?" I asked Abby.

"You choose" she tells me.

"No you choose"

"Why me?" She asks.

"Because I said so"

"Fine, um" she then looked around the place.

"Wanna go there?" She asked as she pointed to the stand where you throw a pin at the balloons.

"Yeah sure, whatever you want"

We finished eating our fairy floss and walked to the stand. The man told us what to do and we started playing.

"Yes!" Abby said excitedly as she pooped a balloon and got a yellow, small bunny stuff toy. (a/n I actually did get that toy when I played that game when I was younger lol)

"Aww! It's so cute!" She grinned. Not as cute as you though.

"Your turn Lou!" she said as she have me a pin. I smiled when she called me Lou. It's so adorable. She still has that baby face which makes her look younger, just like Niall, some people think that he's the youngest one in the band, but he's not.

"Thanks" I say as I grabbed the pin of her. I aimed the pin at the red balloon, and when I threw it, it missed. Damn.

I then heard Abby's adorable laugh.

"Shut up" I tell her as I crossed my arms and she continued to laugh.

"Loser!" She says as she puts up the 'L' sign.

"Meanie" I mumbled

"I wanted you to win anyway" Lie.

"Yeah, totally" She rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry Boo Bear, we can share the bunny together" I smiled as she said my nick name.

"Yay!" I said happily and grabbed the toy from her and ran off.