Chapter 12 Entangled Vows

Start from the beginning

Lucifer glanced at me with a mix of frustration and disbelief. "Did I ask you to speak?" he snarled, redirecting his anger at me.

"Whatever, I'm taking her back," he declared, grabbing my upper arm and attempting to drag me away. However, his efforts were thwarted after just a few steps.

"This is our territory; we play by our rules," Alpha Zades asserted, standing firm.

Lucifer rolled his eyes dismissively, challenging the authority before him. "Submit," Alpha Zades commanded, his voice carrying an air of undeniable dominance.

Lucifer halted abruptly, his confusion evident in the furrowing of his eyebrows. The tension thickened as the power struggle unfolded, revealing a complex interplay of authority, rebellion, and the unspoken laws that governed their world.

"Now!" Alpha Zades roared, invoking his Alpha command.

Lucifer, once defiant, dropped to his knees, succumbing to the overwhelming power of the command. His glare bore into his own biological father, a mixture of frustration and resignation.

His friends attempted to intervene, but Alpha Zades swiftly asserted his authority. "Stay out; he only listens to me now," he declared, forcing them to take a step back.

"You'll be marrying her," his dad pointed at me.

"What?" echoed through the room, a collective gasp escaping the bewildered onlookers.

"Nathaniel, agree to this for your daughter," Alpha Zades urged.

My dad, caught in the intricate web of circumstances, looked between me, Lucifer, Gabriel, and Alpha Zades. Unexpectedly, he nodded.

Shock was an understatement for what I was feeling. What am I? A mere possession that anyone could claim?

"Settled. I now pronounce you husband and wife," Alpha Zades announced, sealing our fate with an unexpected twist.

"Everyone is dismissed," he declared, and the pack members slowly dispersed, leaving behind a lingering sense of confusion.

The hunters remained, and Lucifer silently mouthed, "Cover for me," prompting a nod from his comrades before they vanished.

In the ensuing quietude, Gabriel broke the tension, addressing Lucifer with a pointed question about their potential half-brotherhood.

"Most likely," Lucifer scoffed, their gaze clashing in a silent power struggle.

Alpha Zades ordered our escort to my room, a surreal turn of events unfolding. How could he trust Lucifer to be with me, setting aside the father-son connection? And what was going through my dad's mind? Wasn't this union forbidden by the very laws that governed their world?

Lucifer sat on my bed, his features contorted with rage, jaw clenched, and fists tightly balled. Changing into a black shirt and shorts, I approached cautiously.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"This is your fault," he accused, his gaze avoiding mine as if blaming me for the unexpected turn of events.

"What?" I questioned, genuinely perplexed.

"How could you marry someone just like that?" he flicked his fingers dismissively.

"Why care? It's not like you love me," I retorted, a bitterness lacing my words.

"This infuriating voice," he grumbled, pointing to his head, an indication that his wolf wasn't pleased either.

"Whatever," I grumbled, walking away and plopping down on my bed, shutting my eyes tight.

"Where should I sleep then?" he questioned, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at me.

I pointed to the floor. After all, he had done the same to me, hadn't he?

"Not funny," he stated grimly.

I stayed put, not moving a single muscle. "Move away from the bed before you regret it later," he warned.

This was my territory, wasn't it? That thought gave me slight courage. "Keep barking," I muttered to myself.

He growled, getting on top of the bed, hovering over me. My eyes widened as saucers.

"I don't bark," he gritted, his eyes morphing into black, a sign of his growing agitation.

Curse me! His werewolf hearing caught my muttered words. I placed my hands on his chest, attempting to shove him away, but he swiftly grabbed both of my hands in one of his and pinned them above my head.

Not again! 

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

Sorry for the late upload again, I seriously have no time, I'm all packed up!