Chapter 13

AN: Thank you so much for reading!! I hope you like this chapter, a bit fluffy but once they reached LA I promise each chapter would be an exciting event!! I had it all planned out!! Expect interviews, perfornances, unexpected confessions and a whole lot more!! But for now, here is the day of the boys and Elle in Florida!! ☺ 

After having the unexpected dinner with my aunt and the boys, we all decsided to go back to the hotel. Upon reaching the hotel, we all said our good nights in the lobby. Aunt Tracy was the first to go up to our rooms.

"I don't know what to do with one night with out you, Elle." Louis said while fake crying. "Oh love, you'll see me tomorrow, and the day after that, and after that, and after that.." Louis gave me a cheeky grin and ran up to me to give me a tight hug. "Lucky me.." Zayn said sarcastically. I just gave him a "really now?" face, and he rolled his eyes and gave me a warm hug. Liam and Niall did the same.

"Good night Elle!!" the four boys said as the elevator door was closing. 

"Harry?! What are you still doing here? You just missed your elevator!!" I said then punched him lightly. He just stared me down, his green eyes peircing through my soul. "I want to take you somewhere." he said. The familiar heavy pounding of my heart came back as he said those words. "But my aunt would be wondering where I --" "I already asked her permission earlier." he cutted in. "So what do you say, Delevigne?" he asked. I was a bit hesitant, I mean where in the world could he be taking me at 11pm in the evening? "Don't you trust me, Elle?" he asked again interrupting my thoughts. His face turned a little sad when he said that. 

I stepped closer then said, "I trust you, Harry." His face instantly lighted up. "From the very start.." I whispered to myself. Yes, indeed from the day that we formally met, up to this moment, I knew that I could trust him. I knew that he'd keep me safe. 

Harry took my hand, and pulled me outside the hotel. A car was waiting for us outside. The driver of the car got out, and handed the keys to Harry. "You're driving?" I asked sounding worried. "Why? You haven't even seen me drive?" he answered back teasingly. 

When I was seated, and he was buckling up I asked, "When did you get your driver's lisence?" He switeched on the engine, then faced me then said, "Three days ago." he winked. Oh god, I hope we won't die.

I have to hand it to him, he drove swiftly through out the way. He finally stopped at some random road. I tried to look from the window, and I have no idea where we were. "Harry, what is this place?" I asked curiously. He just smirked and said, "We still have to walk there, come on." He leaned in to my seat, and I was shocked at his action. His face was so close to mine. I found my body leaning back to the chair as much as possible. Again, he gave me his signature smirk before unbuckling my seatbelt. "What do you think I was going to do, huh?" he teased. I just rolled my eyes and said jokingly, "Whatever, get out of my face Harry!!" 

Once we stepped out of the car, I felt the cool wind whirling towards us, which made my body shiver. Then suddenly I felt a warm hand, envolping mine. It was ofcourse, Harry's. "Let's go." he said as he pulled me to a certain direction. After about three blocks down, the place started to looked familiar to me. 

"We're here." Harry said. I gasped and saw where we are. It was Jacksonville central park. The park where Harry and I, well, sort of, met. And it looked so much more beautiful at night, with all the christmas lights hanging from the trees. I can't believe he took me here, I guess this place was special for both of us. "Wow Harry, I couldn't think of a better place to be right now." I said then grinned at him. Our hands still laced together, we took a stroll down the park. 

Harry then stopped walking. "Here, let's sit here." he said taking out something from his coat. "Why here? There's a swing over there." I said pointing out to the playground. When I turned to him again, I saw that he got out a blanket and layed it down on the ground. Golly, how did it fit in his coat? "No, let's stay here. This spot is where I knocked you down." he said then laughed.

"How could you even tell, it's all grass?" I said crossing my arms laughing with him too. The memory of him knocking me over was replaying through my mind. "I remember the flowers that were scattered on the grass that time. They were cherry blossoms.." he said then picked up one from the ground, and handing it to me. I gladly took it, and murmered "thanks". He then continued, "And this tree near this spot is the only cherry blossom tree in the park." Wow, he's really observant and smart. "Tell me I'm a genius." he said while keeping his head up high. I playfully punched his hard chest then said, "No, you're just you. And thank you for that." His face sort of, enlightened and developed the goofiest grin ever. 

We both sat down on the blanket he laid down, and my back leaning on his chest. My dad would kill me if he saw me in this position with a guy, but he's not here so there is nothing he can do. His arms were tightly wrapped around my body, and I know there was no malice in that. Right now, I still couldn't tell what we were. Flirting buddies? Friends? But I didn't really care right now, because now, is all about this moment that we were sharing. I could feel his hand playing with my hair, and then I could his feel his face pressing through the back of my head. He was smelling my hair. "Harry!! Stop doing that!!" I said while giggling. "What? You smell good!!" he answered back. We both laughed. 

I looked up above, and saw the beautiful night sky.It was full of stars, all shining bright. It was my first time seeing the night sky full of them, it took my breath away. "Harry look at the sky. All the stars are out tonight." I said still looking up. "Mhm.." was all I heard from Harry, his face still pressed at the back of my head. "Just look, it's so beautiful." I said, my head still looking at the sky. Then suddenly, I could feel breathing right next to my ear. "Yes, you are." Harry whispered. I felt my body stiffined. The way he said that, with his husky voice, just sent tingling all around my body. My head slowly turned to face his, and our heads were just inches apart. His eyes were staring deeply into mine, and mine were into his. He moved his hand, to remove a piece of hair on my face. He did it with gentle and care, you may think my hair was fragile. His head was slowly leaning into mine, closing the gap between us. "Harry.." I managed to whisper. So close, so close .. when suddenly a light hits both of our faces violently.

"Aaaah!!" Both me and Harry said trying to cover our eyes. "What are the two of you still doing here?" asked a girl in a police uniform, directing a flashlight right infront of our faces. "The park closed 30 minutes ago, get out or else.." "Okay, okay!!" Harry interrupted. "We're leaving." He said furiously grabbing the blanket. Our way out of the park was silent. Once we stepped out of the premisces I choked out, "Sorry Harry.." I  really don't why was saying that. But I had a feeling he was mad. 

He stopped his tracks, and turned back to me. He suddenly leaned in, and kissed my forhead. His arms then wrapped around me, giving me a hug then said, "It's not your fault, Elle!!" I just burried my face into his warm body. I was really getting cold. My body shivered, and I think Harry felt that too. He then retracted from our hug, and was removing his coat. He swung his coat around me, and draped it over me. I just blushed furiously and murmurred another "thank you". I really can't thank this boy enough. 

In our car ride going back to the hotel, we managed not to talk about the almost kiss at the part. I guess, we didn't want to feel awkward with each other. After getting out of the elevator, Harry walked me back to my room. 

"So, thanks for tonight." I said to Harry giving him a warm smile. He nodded with a smile, "You keep thanking me alot.". I was turned around, getting ready to swipe my card at the door knob of the room when Harry spun my body around and enveloped me into one of his hugs. I quickly hugged back, as tight as I can. I was finding it a hard time to let go, and was so glad when Harry was the first to do so.

He stroked my cheek and  kissed my forhead before saying, "Good night Elle. Thank you for yesterday, thank you for today. And incase I forget, thank you for tomorrow."