Chapter 10

AN: Again, thank you all!! Slide show on the right are pictures of what Elle wore on the .. well you have to read to find out.If the multimedia wouldn't work, here's the link http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj585/messedupbun/?albumview=slideshow  xx A 

We rode a black mini van on the way to Jewels studios, a little bit up north from the hotel. And who do I get to sit beside to? Ofcourse, Harry Styles. He was silent the whole car ride, listening to his ipod, and drumming the beat with his fingers. Really kind of cute actually. Zayn was fast asleep five minutes into the car ride. Liam and Louis were playing with their DS, and Niall was munching some Dorritos. He saw me look at him and he said, "Want some?" I just shook my head. "Okay then, more for me." Seriously, how does he stay in such good shape. 

Then Harry interrupted my thoughts by tapping my shoulder. He took one of the earphones and was handing it to me. "Want to listen?" he asked. I placed the earphone in my ear."Come on skinny love what happened here. Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere."  "You like Bon Iver?" he asked. "Like? I love Bon Iver!!" I replied. "Good to know." he said then chuckled. Then I grabbed his ipod and quickly look into the songs. "Hey what are you doing?" he asked. Then I found it, Up All Night. I grinned, and clicked the first song there. Then the words, "I tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you. I can't ever be brave, cuz you make my heart race." blasted through the earphones. I realized that this is the first time I'm hearing on of their songs. "Hey that's Liam right?" Harry nodded.

Then he turned away, I wonder why? "Shot me out of the sky." Hey, I recognize this voice. I looked at Harry and I could see him do a sheepish grin. I did the same. I didn't take my eyes off him until the next words come on. "You're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak, frozen and can't breathe."  Wow, that is a hundred percent accurate on how I feel about him. I feel my cheeks heating up, so I just turned away. I heard Harry laugh then say, "You want to know what's so funny?" he asked. "What?" I replied. "I really didn't get the whole "making me weak, kryptonite" feeling before. I mean, I never felt it I guess. But now with you I --" 

The driver suddenly hit the breaks and took us all by surprise. My body leaned in forward and I was about to fly through the front side, if it wasn't for Harry who took hold of me in place. "Sorry guys!" the driver said. "We're here!!" Harry's arms were still on my waist, he then slowly removed it. "Thanks." I say. 

I looked around and saw that Louis fell out of his seat, and Niall's Dorritos were all over him. Harry and I laughed so hard. And then my eyes shifted to Zayn, who was still asleep!! This guy would still be asleep in a magnitude 9 earthquake. 

Jewels studios was spacious. They had one white back drop, where I guess the guys were going to have their shoot. Racks of clothes were lined up in one side. I noticed that there are clothes for guys and girls. Oh, there's going to be girl models? For some reason my eyes searched for Harry. Was I being intimidated? No Elle, no. The boys introduced me to their photographer, who was a good looking man, early thirties I guess. 

"Nice to see you again, Gavin." said Liam while shaking his hand. "And who is this? A new member of One Direction?" he asked then giving a soft chuckle. "Hi, I'm Elle. And no, I know a better boyband" I said teasing the guys. "Really now Elle? But does that band have this face?" Zayn said while pointing at his face. I smirked and said, "No, and thank god!!" Gavin laughed with the other boys, "I like this girl!!" Then a girl wearing all black came near us and said that the boys had to get ready. Great, what am I supposed to do now? "Hey." Harry said interrupting my thoughts. He handed my his ipod. "Here, you might get bored." he said and added, "Oh, and I made you a playlist there. Some songs that I think you might like." This guy is the sweetest most amazing guy ever. And weird me, I was just staring at the ipod like its some kind of freaky invention. I looked up, and our eyes met, again. "What would I do with out you, Harry? Thank you." I said giving him a smile. He smiled back.