i will never forget you

James p.o.v

I open my eyes and i see my mum my dad and my sister.

My mum looked at me. Jamie, oh sweety you're awake. "What happend" i ask. And then i remember something, in a flashback i see Riley in the car, crying and blood over her face. "Where is Riley?" I ask shocked because i know something is wrong with her. "James, Riley is ok you need to calm down"

"No mum i know you are lying please just tell me where Riley is"
"She's...."
"Where is she??"
"She lays in a coma..."
"WHAT MUM WHAT DID I DO"
"Sweety, its not you're fau.."
"YES IT IS, I droved with my stupid car against a truck, and now she's going dead"
"Sweety the doctor said she can survive"
"Mum no, she's going to die and you know it"

My mum sighs, she knows it and need to go to her, she's the only one i love, the only one where i live for.

"I go to her" i said, because i know if i ask, she's gonna say no.

My mum looks at me with her big eyes. With a look on her faces who says more then one word. She doesn't want me to go to Rilley.

"James, no, you can't go to her"

"Wy not?? You know i love her so much, she means everything to me"

"Sweety, the doctors find something something out"

"What?" I ask very confused, because i don't know what she's gonna say.

"Riley was pregnant"

Hii sweetyyysss
There happend something very weird with my book so idk if u see the whole chapter. Love u al❤ byee