Don't worry about it

Riley p.o.v
This is the best pizzeria of the whole
town i say to Eldon. I say it. Hey how was your intervieuw? Michelle asks. Fine is said.

Riley you are blushing what happend? Wait michelle west said, it was a guy a really really cute guy. How do you know that? Gisselle asks.

Because every girl blushed if she has a secret about a cute guy.

Guys??? It was not a cute guy oke? It was just a guy that can dance soo maybe he's comming to the audition from tommorow. Oeeeh soo we can check him out!!

Pff my friends of A-troupe are soo schamed. But i hope James make
A-troupe. But i don't like him. He's just cute. And he can dance so he he has a big opportunity. I hope miss Kate sees how good he can dance. Or better i hope he comes.

The next day

Riley p.o.v

I couldn't sleep. Im so nervous if he comes of that he gets the spot. But wy im nervous??

I don't like him, i dont need him, im just want him to get in A-troupe because he's nice.

I just need to calm down. Then it al will be good

James p.o.v

I still think about what Riley said. Should i come to the audition? I can go but my parent won't like it. They hate dancers but it look like fun.

I think i just need to go. Al the intervieuws that i need to do, the truth is: i hate it.

My parent want me but its really annoying. I can go for fun. Maybe i find a cute girl.

When i come in to the studio i see very much people staying in the room and i see Riley. She comes to me and looks very happy. Heyy James! You're here.

Yes, and i see i'm not the only one.
You gonna win this. This spot is for you. I'm confident. Wy do you want me in you're  team? We know each other one day.

She starts to blush but it looks so cute how she blushes like now one ever does. I don't know.

Don't worry about it. And if im not in the team you still can come to my home tonight. And then she gets big eyes and she seems not soo happy.

Hey babe whats wrong? Wy whould i go to you're home? Asks Riley. Everyone wants that. And i know you want it to.

No i don't  want it. Wow James i didn't know that you are so annoying and by the way you can't dance.

Then she walks away. I realy thought she wants that. But maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think i need to do the audition or maybe.. i can do it i get the spot and Riley can see that i can dance because now one does mean to James Campbell!