The first step

2 DAYS LATER

Riley p.o.v

What are you doing here?? I ask James when i see him comming in to the studio. Im in A-troupe. But i never thougt you seriously wil come here.
Ofcours i will, i will never get this opportunity again. So you need to come to A-Troupe to ruïng my life?

Riley i don't know if you remember but it was your idea to let me do the audition... i look him is his face and i say: that is the biggest mistake i have ever made.

ONE YEAR LATER

James p.o.v
I wake up and i see the most beautifal girl in the world. An she lays next to me. I'm the most happiest guy in the world. Her beatiful brown hair and her lips, she's the best kisser ever.

1 year ago this was never happend she hates me so much. But i cared about her. Then miss Kate gives us the internationals duet. And it was the best dance ever. After the duet she Riley kissed me.

My parents where so mad because they saw us kiss, and they saw us dance on Tv. I'll have never told my parent about my dance career because they want me to be a journalist. But i falled in love with dance and with Riley.

After we won internationals, miss Kate was chosen to be a judge in a dance competition. She choose Riley as successor.

After al, my parents and i had a conversation about everything. But... it ended with a lot of shouting. So i leaved for good. I had saved very much money with al my intervieuws so i buyed a appartment very close to the studio

3 weeks ago Riley asked of she could live with me. And now i live the perfect life.

I'm not in A-troupe anymore. I help Riley with the studio and i play in a band. Everything i dreamed about..

Heyy guys,,

Its gona take some time before the next chapter wil be uploaded. I have very much problems with my maths (just like James😂) and i have destroyd my laptop😑 im sorry. Luvv youu guyss❤❤❤