a hard thing

James p.o.v

ill come back from our ban rehearsel. i walk into the studio and she that there is an audition.

from a girl.

small.

with brown hair.

and then i see Pipers face...

what the hell is she doing here. iknow for sure that mum and dad did this. Riley cant let her into the studio. but she hits everything perfectly .

i walk to Riley so i can ask wy Piper is here. but when i see her face i see she's very scared.

"James? im so happy that you are here but why is Piper here??"

"actually i dont know"

when she finishes her dance i walk over to her and grab her by her arm. "james what are you doing??" she says very mad. "Piper what are you doing?" 

"i try to come into A-troupe"

"o im sorry i didnt see that" i say very sarcastically.

"are you serious?"

"ofcours i saw that!!"

"sow wy are you asking?" she asks. this is a moment that im so annoyed that i will punch her. sometimes shes so stupid as Eldon. that are not so good moments.

"you know what Piper? never mind"

"okey, so i can go now?"

"No? wy whould i let you go?"

"Because mom and dad are waiting outside"

A week later

Riley didn't let piper into A-troupe
Actually, i did. It will be so much trouble becaus i know Piper is a spy. Riley says that I've seen to much James Bond, but iknow she is a spy.

Hi guyss. I have a question for everyone that knows season 4. Whould you like an Almy?  (Amy and Alfie) that will be very less confusing. (Sorry for the guys who loves La troy and Amy, idk the name Lamy or something i think?)
Hope you guys love the book!!❤

Byee
Britt