A new beginning

Riley p.o.v
I open my eyes and i see a very cute guy laying next to me. "Hi babe". "Hey
Sweety". I love him and he loves me. One year ago i hate him but now he's the best thing that ever happend to me.

"I have to go to the studio for the new A-troupe auditions".

"I can go with you" is wath he said with that cute sparkling in his eyes

"Sure"

We enter the studio with 2 starbucks coffee. Today will be the day A-troupe will be replaced.

Its hard to see everyone never again. Maybe it will be a good beginning and will everything be good.

"Hey Riles?"." I have to go, i forgot my band rehearsel"." So is it oke i see you in the afternoon here?""Okey."

I'm waiting for everyone to come to the audition. Only Michelle and Amanda are here from the old
A-Troupe.

"Its time for the audition", i say to everyone. And then i see someone i whould never expect here, "Piper!!??"
"What are you doing here?"

"Hey  Riley, i come here for the auditions"

"Right now, James is not in A-troupe so i don't see any problem"

I know she knows that her parents absolutely not want James to go home. I feel so bad for James because, he's feels guilty about his situation with his parents, but he want to be happy here, in the studio, with his band, and with me.

Heyy guys, veryy long ago that i update this book. I've studied so hard for my maths, and i did it!!!
I also uploaded my new book "Trevors log". But i saw you guys are really read this book so i uploaded it. If you guys want another update then say it😚❤

Luv joee guyssss,
Britt❤ (and yeah again, thats really my name)