Chapter 13-It reeks

I was drifting.

I felt completely weightless, like the ground is a distant memory, and the sky is my future.

But Jacobs on the ground. I have to get to the ground.

Is it possible to twist and turn in strange directions while surrounded in pressing blackness?

Wouldn't it just be easier to keep floating? Jacob didn't sound like he was doing to well in that fight with Alec anyway.

Jacob! I have to help him, Alec is going to kill him! He'll die if I don't get to him!

But Jane, witchy girl would incapacitate both of us if I let go off her.

But I'm not holding onto her anymore, that, I'm certain off. I'm drifting in the dark, nothing, not even the hope that air will continue to fill my lungs, is certain in the pressing darkness.

Except for Jacob.

Even as I realise the right grip the darkness has on me, my, love, for Jacob, consumes me. It controls my entire being. the need to get to him, to help him, to hear him, to make sure he's ok, pulls me back down, like a weight has suddenly developed in my stomach and is dragging me back towards the ground, towards Jacob.

But As I fight to open my eyes, it isn't Jacobs eyes I see, it's emmets.

"You freaked me out for a second there ness" he chuckles lightly.

"What?!" I gasp quickly sitting up disoriented "where's jacob? Jane and Alec! their going to-"

"Jane" he interrupts me "is dead, and by the looks of it, thats your doing" he smiles mildly. "and your mom and Dad are taking care of Alec"

"What about jJacob" I ask still gasping "is he ok? where's Nahual?"

"Nahual?" he asks "the other halfie?"

I scowl at his nickname for my species.

"Yes that one" honestly, how many other nahuals do we know? "but what about jacob?" I demand.

"He's fine Ness, he went to help the other wolves"

"Oh" I sigh gratefully "okay then"

Pushing myself up from the couch I start to make my way towards the door.

"Where are you off Too?" emmet asks, his tone almost amused.

"To see jake" I say obviously.

"Na uh, I have strict orders from captain Edward to keep you" he jabs a finger in my direction "here"

"Well where's Emily and the girls then?" I demand, looking around.

"Asleep back at Emily's apparently, it is like 3 in the morning"

"Wait a second" a thought just occurred to me "how are you here? you guys are alowed on quiltete ground"

"Seriously?" he laughs "the treaty was void with your birth Ness"

How has this never come up before?

"Then why do none of you guys ever come here?" I demand resolute.

He raises he hands innocently "it reeks"

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

A/N- what?! An update?! That's still a thing?!

Apparently it is :) sorry that I haven't updated in like EVER! But your amazing comments on the last chapter finally gave me inspiration to write again :)

Vote and let me know what you think of this chapter :)