Chapter 4

//TORDS POV//

Next thing I knew I was over there and I hit the larger guy right before he was going to punch one of the two shorter guys. The two men looked shocked and I think they noticed who I was and were surprised at why. The other guy got back up and looked right at me.
A death stare.
"You their little savior kid?" He snickered at his own comment
"No, just doing what's right. Something I guess you can't do." I sassily put my hand on my hip and point at him.
"Pfft. You're that kid who got in that fight? Correct?"
"Yes so?"
"Hah! Why would you protect these nerds! You can beat them up and feel good about it! But no!" He starts to head towards me
"Dude just cause I'm strong don't mea-" I was cut off by him trying to hit me, I cought his fist.
"Wrong move." I say twisting his arm. He screeches in pain and pulls back.
"Oh you're gonna get it!" He charges at me. I quickly get out my gun and hit him in the head with it.
"Welp that was your choice." I say putting my gun away. I look over to the two boys standing there is shock. Still.
"O.M.G!" The one in green called out. "THAT WAS AWESOME!!" His eyes seemed to glow in excitement
The taller one of the two put his hand on his forehead while the other one jogged his way over to me.
"HI! I'm Edd! And that's Matt!" He holds out a stubby hand. I take it and we shake hands.
"Matt! Get over here" Hearing the small ones voice I guess snapped the other out of a trance.
"Thanks for saving us back there! It would've been bad if you weren't here." He said
"Well glad I could help ya out" I say my accent showing. As I turn to walk away the ginger says.
"Why did you have a gun on you?"
"Oh well where I come from ya always need a weapon at hand cause anyone at anytime could come at cha. And I keep it with me so if any fights go down." I answer putting my hands in my pocket.
"Oh weird..." He looks at me suspicious.
"Well, Tord ya seem so popular do ya really got any friends?" Edd asks me.
"Um acquaintances but no real close friends" I shrug.
"Welllll" he holds out the l and nudges the gingers arm and he smiles." You could be our friend!"
"Oh uh I dunno. I get in fights a lot ya sure ya want me around?"
"UH YEA! I need someone to protect my fabulous face!" Matt say moving his hand to circle his face.
"I'm not your personal face guard Matt" I laugh a bit.
"Oh! Tomorrow we need you to meet Tom! He may seem like a jerk at first but if you become friends with him he is pretty nice!" Edd says.
"Cool then. Well I'll see y'all tomorrow!" I wave and continue my walk and the two both walk to the exit or entrance of the park.
Those two are so innocent but I guess they want me around. And Tom. I've seen him around and heard about him. The black eyed hottie as the girls say. Never talked to him. Welp now I will.
I end up going home 5 mins into my walk. I jump into my bad and fall asleep fairly quickly.

//dream//

I was in a forest with some one with spiked up hair. Four spikes was it? There is a wonderful waterfall between us two. The boy seemed to be asleep peacefully. Heh. Cute. WAIT! What am I thinking?! No stop it! No! Ok. He begins to wake up as I make my way over.

//TOMS POV//

I wake up in a forest to see a dude in a red hoodie walk over to me. He has a black eye and evil horned hair. Wait his hair. TORD?! Why am I here with him. I get up quickly as he get closer.
"W-what do you want?" I say
"I dunno your the only one here so might as well walk over and TALK." He replies.
"Sure yea talk." I say crossing my arms.
We stare at each other for awhile and I see the ground change to flowers of red and blue then the ground is gone to reveal a ground of a single large heart. I feel my face heat up. Tord looks so calm. How is he so calm?! Soon the ground is gone and we both are falling I yell but my screams can't be heard. He also yell and I get a look at his face. The one time you would see the norwegian man scared.

805 words yo! Ok this is the fixed chapter 4 and the end of chapter 3 was fixed to fit this story line. And yes they r in dream land hah! I like dreams. K bai.