Talent shows and Cuddles

I was walking to lunch with Lukas when he suddenly stopped me. "What is it?" I asked. Lukas pointed to a poster hanging nearby some lockers. "Jesse, look! The talent show is coming up!" I looked the poster up and down. "And?" I asked. "Oh right. You don't remember. The talent show is a pretty big deal at our school. You should do it! You can dance really well! I bet you could win!" he said. "Maybe," I said. "I don't know. I've already got a lot on my plate. Plus I don't really like performing in front of big crowds," I said.

"Well, at least think of it. I think you'd be amazing," he said, kissing me on the forehead. "Thanks, Lukas," I said. "Are you guys talking about that talent show?" I turned around to see Maya had snuck up on us. "Yeah. I think Jesse should do it," Lukas said. Maya's face lit up. "Jesse, that's a great idea! You're such a good dancer! You have to," she said. I shrugged. "I don't know. I'll think about it.

Time skip

Me and Lukas had decided to go to my house after school. We didn't have any homework so we just decided to lay on the couch and watch a movie. We decided on the movie Good Burger(I was in the mood for something lighthearted) and I made some hot coco to warm us up from the snowy weather.

"Jesse, why don't you want to do the talent show?" Lukas asked as he sipped his mug of hot chocolate. I shrugged. "I don't know, I just... don't really like performing in front of people," I said. "But why not? I mean, I don't want to pressure you or anything, but I'm just curious," he said. I sighed. "I'm just not very confident in public," I said. "But you're so amazing and smart and caring and talented and I just... I don't get how you could possibly think anyone wouldn't like you. "Aiden doesn't like me," I joked. "Well Aiden's a psycho." I giggled.

"Thanks Lukas," I said, snuggling into his chest. "Anything for the most amazing girl in the world," I said, leaning back. I smiled as I snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead as we enjoyed the rest of the movie.

Hey guys :) Sorry the chapter is so short, but I hope you like it :) The next chapter will be 100% lukesse lol. I'm thinking of adding multiple POVs to the story. What do you guys think?