Chapter 14

Since y'all want the update so much here y'all go and I couldn't find a good song for this chapter but I hope y'all like it😊....

................................................................

Elijah

Once Jay told me Angelina was in the hospital I didn't care what happen at the moment i just needed the hospital she in and I just pray to god my baby is alright.

When I pull up to the hospital I hurry up and park my car then jump out and run to the lobby.

"Excuse me lady" I said to the receptionist.

She put her nasty ass finger up at me.

"I know you see me on this phone. Yea bitch these patients rude as hell" she said while patting her wig.

I took the phone out her hand and slam it down.

"Look here bald headed bitch you got 5 seconds to tell me what room Angelina Rivera is in or so help me God I'm jump over this damn desk and pull your lace front out " I said .

The lady look at me with wide eyes then start typing away on the computer.

"S-She I-In r-room 104 but they haven't finished examining her so you have to wait in the waiting room down the hall s-sir" she said.

I said thank you and run down the hall until I seen Jay and Jarred standing at the entrance.

"Yo what happen is she ok " I asked outta breath.

"I think you need to sit down for this one" Jarred said while walking inside.

Me and Jay walk behind. On the other side of the room Angelina Grandma Ms.Tina was rocking Ms.Candy back and forth while she was crying, Lyric was looking at the wall with tears coming down here eyes and Amina had her head in her hands while she was shaking her legs. I sat down while Jarred and Jay stood in front of me.

"So what the hell happen and is she ok"I said.

Jarred took a deep breaths while running his hands down his face.

"Someone threw Angelina in front of the hospital badly beaten and we don't know yet"Jarred said

Before I could ask who did it a doctor came in.

"The Family of Angelina Rivera" The doctor called out.

We all stood up and the doctor look at us weird.

"Are all of you family of Ms.Rivera" He asked.

"Yea now tell us what the fuck is going on with my grandbaby" Ms.Tina said.

"Well Ms.Rivera is ok and fully awake now" the doctor said.

"Thank you Jesus" Ms.Candy said to the ceiling.

"she badly bruised and suffer with two fractures ribs and a fractured wrist but you can go see her now" the doctor said.

We all rushed out the waiting room to go to her room. Her mom bust in the room and run up to that bed and hug her. Angelina hugged her back and start crying. We was all surrounded her bed. Ms.Candy finally moved away from her and I seen her face. My baby face was red and swollen,her lip was busted open,and she had a band aid above her eyebrow.

"Angel baby what happen" her grandma asked.

"I-I was I-In the c-car with K-Kai and w-we was k-kiss then H-He try t-to take my pants off but I keep slapping his hands then when got Tried Of me doing it we started to argue then he tried to do it one more time so I slapped him t-then" she tried to finish but choke on her tears

Man I was ready to go ape shit right now. While the girls tried to calm her down I signal Jarred and Jay to met me outside. We walk down the hallway so they couldn't here us.

"I don't know about y'all but he not getting away with this shit and I don't give a fuck if they pressing charges I still going fuck up" I said.

"I'm in .Angel is like my little sister I be damn if that nigga think he getting away with this" Jarred said

"Me too but we gotta leave when everyone sleep" Jay said

"Where this Nigga be at anyway" I asked.

"Ik where that nigga be at" Jay stated.

"Where" I asked

"He be at that strip club on sunset Ave" Jay said.

"How you know" Jarred asked

He pull out his phone and show us his page.

"So going be the shit out my girl then go to the strip club like it's all cool oh yea when they go to sleep we going down there"I said angrily

We walk back to the room and seen Ms.Candy and some man who was arguing in hush tone and Ms.Candy look real upset.

"Everything cool Ms.Candy" I asked

She tore her eyes away from the man and look at us.

" Yea I'm fine he was just leaving ain't that right Carlos" she said while looking at the man.

The man clear his throat.

"Yea but I'll be back Candy soon and we going talk about this" The dude said.

"We ain't gotta talk about shit we did enough talking" she said

I look at the man and he look so familiar to me.

The man shook his head  and walk passed us

Ms.Candy wipe her face then look at us.

"The way y'all come down the hallway just now i know what y'all about to do just don't get caught" she said to us then she walk back into the room.

We look at each other and walked back in the room with everyone else.

To Be Continue😊😋.......................

...............................................................

wonder who that man was arguing with Ms

wonder who that man was arguing with Ms.Candy🤔 it probably her boyfriend🤷🏽‍♀️

5+comments
10+likes