Chapter 8

I Need A New Book Cover Cause I'm Not Feeling The Book Cover I Have Now... I Also Have Another Book Out Call "Didn't Mean It" I'm Now Sure If I Should Keep It Or Delete It.

.....................................................

Unedited

Love ain't easy when it ain't my way
But it gets hard, when you ain't here makin' me crazy

Angelina

The Next Morning...

"Yo Angel Get Your Phone"

I groaned and pick up the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello"

"Open the door nigga" Lyric loud ass said in my ear and hung up phone.

I lift myself from the bed and look over at Jarred and seen him still sleep. I wanted to slap him in his face but he going beat me tf up then again my door open so I can make a run for it.

"You better not fucking think about it" Jarred said with his eyes close.

I rolled my eyes then got out my bed then out my room and went down the stairs. Once I got to the door I open the door and seen Lyric with food in her hand.

"Took you long enough nigga I was dying out here" Lyric say while walking inside.

I went to close the door but something stop it from closing so I open to see what it was and seen Jay and Elijah at the door.

"Girl go put on some pants "Jay said while letting himself in.

Elijah Followed behind him but not with out looking at me up and down.

"Well just let y'all self right it" I rolled my eyes and close the the door.

I run back to my room and seen that Jarred was up and getting dress.

"Where you going ugly " I said while putting my pants on.

"My mom need help unpacking the rest of the house" he said .

I said ok then went back downstairs and went into the kitchen where everyone was eating . I sat in the stool and look into her bag for my food.

I grab my food then start eating my food.

"Where Jarred" Lyric asked.

"Upstairs" I said.

When I said that I felt eyes burning my face, I didn't bother to look up cause I know Elijah was looking at me.

"Jarred stayed here last night" Jay ask while his mouth was stuff with hashbrown.

I was about to say some thing but someone beat me to the punch .

"Yea bro I stayed here" Jarred said while giving Lyric a hug.

Jarred gave Jay a hand shake then gave Elijah a head nod but he didn'tr return one back and Jarred just shook his head and came by me.