Chapter 13

Everyone finished with their dinner, walking away from the table, washing up their plates and heading off to do their own thing, one after the other. I finished my plate, heading to the sink, BEN followed behind me, but Jack remained at the table. He sat there talking with Toby. Surprisingly, Clockwork wasn't with him. She was practically sat on his lap during dinner.
I sigh and start to wash my plate, hanging my head low.
"[Name?]" A voice spoke from behind me. I turn my head to see BEN standing there, holding onto his empty plate, ready to wash it.
"Here BEN.. let me wash that for you.." I take his plate and start to wash it, sighing once more.
"What's up with you?" He asks. I sense him tilting his head at me. I inhale and exhale deeply, drying my hands before taking the wet plate, turning to BEN as I started to dry it.
"I don't know... I don't belong here BEN. I don't even know what you guys do?... nobody here seems to like me, they're all pretty mean..and the atmosphere in this cabin is always either gloomy or creepy.." I lower my head, putting away the now dry plate.
"Well, that's the problem when you live in a cabin full of murders." BEN chuckles. I snap my head in his direction, my jaw dropping slightly.
"W-what did you j-just say?" My hand started shaking as I waited for his reply. Please don't say what I thought you said.. please don't say what I thought you said!
"I said. That's the problem when you live in a cabin full of murders.' He repeated. Sounded annoyed that he had to repeat himself. He made it pretty clear the first time.
My stomachs began to ache as my heart raced, increasing blood flow, raising my temperature. My entire body was now shaking.
"E-Everybody h-here is a m-murderer!" My eyes lids slammed open, eyes widening. So much so it felt like they would fall out their sockets.
"Relax.. it's not that bad.. just don't piss anyone off! Come on, I'll walk you back to Jacks room!" He smiles widely. I shakily nod and follow him as he leaves the room.
"I was actually going to t-take a shower.. could you s-show me where the towels are kept?" I ask him. Last time I was in the bathroom, I didn't see any towels so I'm guessing they're kept elsewhere.
"Sure. Wait here. I'll go get some for you!" He says before disappearing down the hall. I turn to see I was already at the bathroom door, waiting.
A few moments passed and BEN returned with two towels.
"Here we are! One small for your hair. And one for your body!" He says, handing me the towels.
"Your.. body.." he mumbles. It was too quiet for me to hear what he said.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing." He shakes his head, smiling.
"Okay. Well thanks BEN. See you later." I smile. Turning to face the door to open it.
"Want some company while you shower?" A voice speaks behind me. I look over my shoulder to see BEN still standing there.
"Oh.. no that's okay BEN.. thanks anyway.." I reply before walking into the bathroom. I turn to shut the door but notice BEN wasn't outside of it.
"Are you suuuuurreeee you don't want company?!" A voice speaks from behind once again. I spin around, BEN was standing fairly close.
"BEN I said no! it's okay.. but how did you get in here? I was about to shut the door, I would have seen you-" Before I could finish asking my question, BEN pushed my against the door, pinning me by my shoulders. My hands instantly grab onto his arms in reflex.
"Come on! Sure you don't want me in here? I've been told I'm great with the hands!" BENs voice had now changed to a more seductive tone. His eyes were full of lust as one of his hands moved from my shoulder, down to my waist. I gasp, trying to push his hand off me, by he just grabs both of my wrists in his free hand. The only thing holding me against the door was his knee between my legs, supporting me up.
"Don't deny that you don't want me [Name]. I've seen the way you look at me!" A grin forms on his face as he brings his head closer.
"No, no! You got it all wrong! BEN, I don't feel that way about you!" I try to wiggle from his grip but he only tightens it. Bringing his face closer.
"Guess I'm gonna have to change that aren't I?" He says. I was about to speak but I was shushed by his lips against mine. He kisses me but I try to pull away. While he was distracted during the kiss, I manage to push him off me. He stumbles back and I quickly turn, opening the bathroom door and running out. He chases behind me, jumping on me, pinning me to the floor. He turns me over so I was now laid on my back.
"BEN! Get off me!" I struggle trying to get him off but he was very strong.
He leans closer going in for another kiss.
"Come on! Don't spoil it! I was having fun! Weren't you!?" He goes to kiss me but I put my hands on his chest, pushing him away.
"No! I wasn't! Now please get off me! I don't want this!" I plead, but he just giggles.
His laughter takes me by surprise and he takes the chance, making his move to kiss me again. I cry out into the kiss, pushing him off me with all my might. I manage to stumble to my feet but he grabs my arm, pulling me back. I turn to face him, slapping him with my free hand. Causing a red mark on his cheek.
He lets go of my hand, lowering his head. I stood there staring at him, out of breath and in shock. When suddenly he starts laughing menacingly. His head slowly lifts up to look at me. His eyes were now glowing red with blood dripping from his sockets. His figure was no longer bright, but more of a dark green.
"You shouldn't have done that." He snarls. The air around us became thick and hard to breath. I started gasping for air as my eyes locked on BEN. His feet slowly started to disappear as he hovered over the ground slightly. Like a ghost. I check my hands, they were not in a fist, I wasnt doing this. This was all BENs doing. He slowly floats towards me, his body glitching like a broken game. I started to back away as fear took over my body. BEN slowly comes closer. I turn around running away but BEN suddenly teleports in front of me, causing me to skid and slip. He comes closer but I manage to get up in time and make a dash for it in the opposite direction, running into the sitting room by the tv area. Shutting the door and locking it. I look around, BEN is no where to be seen. I sigh in relief however I did not have time to relax for long as static appeared on the tv, the screen glitching constantly. My body starts to shake as I walk over to it, wondering what was happening with it. As I reach to turn it off, a hand comes out, through the tv, grabbing my arm. I scream at the top of my lungs, seeing BENS haunted bloody face on the tv screen. I tugged and tugged but BEN wouldn't let go. I look around for something to use to free myself when I spot a glass bottle on a nearby table. I reach to grab it, my arm was just long enough. I smash it, creating a sharp shard of glass. I turn, plunging it into BEN hand. He lets out a glitchy yell, releasing my hand. I make a run for the other door, leading out of this room, luckily I didnt lock this one.
I run out the room, down the hallways. I turn round a corner when suddenly hands wrap around my mouth and shoulders, pulling me back. I scream at the top of my lungs only for them to be muffled by the gloved hand. I wiggle and squirm, trying to get free. The hand is removed from my mouth, to be placed around my shoulders, along with the other hand.
"Let me go!!" I scream. However, the voice that replied shocked me. I expected it to be BEN. But it wasn't.
"Hey! It's me!" It was Jack. I stop squirming and he released his grip on my shoulders. I turn around to see a blue mask with black dripping ooze stare back at me.
"Jack." I say in relief. Out of nowhere, my body lunges forward. Taking Jack into an embrace. This startled Jack as I felt his body flinch and his arms hang awkwardly by his side.
My eyes started to fill with water as I sobbed into his chest.
"Jack.. I was so scared! I didn't know what BEN was going to do.. I didn't want it.. I didn't want that to happen." My cries got louder but Jack just sighs, placing his hands on my shoulders, pulling me away so he could look at me.
"H-he was the pervert you were warning me about. Wasn't he." I ask as more tears fall down my face. Jack nods, causing me to cry more. I slap away his hands and hug him again. I didn't care if he wasn't human. I just needed someone to hug to comfort me..