Giovanni 🔱 One

Last night was amazing, and eating Moní was the icing on the cake for me. And feeding each other our dinner was a delight to happen. And I can't wait to go on another date either again.

Although today is the day that I have to check up on my family and hang around for their games, offerings and friendly acts. So I've decided yo call upon my beloved chocolate darling to see if she would company me.

"Hello."

"Hi Moní, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to accompany me on my family gathering this afternoon?"

"That doesn't sound like much of a problem, I'll go get ready. "

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes."
I bid her goodbye and I was happier than ever having my love soon to be love be my partner for my parents get together this evening.

I get my outfit together and look over myself and see if I missed anything.

And I look sexy if I do as so myself, my looks are nothing compared to Monís beauty

And I look sexy if I do as so myself, my looks are nothing compared to Monís beauty. The way she's shaped, her full lips, brown eyes and that ass was definitely rocking my work round. Once I finished drooling over myself I jumped into my Audi

and sped off to my princess.

{ 25 minutes later }

I pull into her driveway, I knock on the door and wait a couple more minutes. The door opens and what stood before me was a female of pure sexiness and fire. I took everything in me not to go down her right here and no-.

"Blake, are you ok?"

"Yes, yes of course."

"Well then, let's go."
She walked past me and I couldn't help but look at her ass, god I literally fighting with myself just to keep growing hard-on at bay. And for a visual she wore this.

My mini me so hard in the fact, he wasn't small at all but was enjoying his time as well as much as I was

My mini me so hard in the fact, he wasn't small at all but was enjoying his time as well as much as I was. I open the door for her and let her in, jogging to the drivers side I head of onto the street.

"I hope your parents like me."

"Trust me, they will adore you Moní."

Once we arrive Moní does a second look over herself and I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. I kiss the back of her hand and head up to my moms house,

I knock on the door and there stood before us was my mother

"Oh my son, I'm glad you made it." Giving me a hug.

"Me to mom and I brought someone along with me." She looked Moní up and down as if she was commenting her to memory.

"And who is this lovely lady."

"Moní this is my mother, mother Moní."

"Hello Mrs.Giovanni."

"Oh please call me Anna or mum sweetheart."
Giving Moní on the biggestbhugs I've ever seen her give.

"After you Moní."
I walked in after her and held her close to my my side, which made her giggle a sweet laugh that I found so adorable. Her body was flush against mine and I couldn't hold back anymore. I placed my hands on her hips and spoke to her.

'You have such an adorable giggle my love. I'm trying to calm myself down here and I'm mesmerized by your delicious curves and chocolate brown skin my dear, I'm oozing with anticipation I to take you to my home, lay you down and give you every ounce of my well being. My dear sweet Moní carter I wish we weren't here at the moment because if we were alone I would've taken you right here right now without my parents eyes spotting us. Although now that your body is placed up against my front I want you to feel what you do to me. I know its only been a few days since our blind date but I insist if you'd feel.' I whispered to her ear.

"Mmmm." She lowly made a slow soft Moan for only my ears to hear and me soothed by it.

"Feel it."

"Yeah I feel it alright Mr.Blake Giovanni."

"Ms.Moní Carter." I placed a kiss upon her lips and kisdd her cheek when I looked over and saw my mother starting at us with such admiration.

"Thats my boy." She patted me on my back.

"Where were we Moní."

-------------------------------------------
Hey I hope you guys enjoyed yet another chapter into Giovanni I hope you vote and comment and let me know if this story is worth continuing or not.👑❤
-----------------------------