Wrongful Lust | Finale

Start from the beginning

"actually no you did this to yourself. and I do care, didn't the nurse I sent give you the treatment?"

"that was you?" I should've known

"that dose was supposed to help give you back feeling in your legs, you haven't experienced any twitches or anything like that?" He asked like he genuinely cared

So that's what I felt earlier when my toe curled, or is he just lying?

"fuck you know about medicine and treatments?" I asked while rolling my eyes

"Damien never told you? I'm quite the chemist, I would've gone places if it weren't for him. I probably could've cured cancer" He sighed

"what do you want, to ruin my life, to save me, to kill me?"

"I tried to save you but look where that got me" He said pointing to his eye "kill you? nah that's too easy, but ruin your life that you have yourself to thank for. I won't kill you because I want you to live through what I went through, I want you to experience firsthand what Damien did to me"

"and that would be?"

"he never told you?" He asked surprised

"told me what exactly?" I asked

"now I get it, now I understand why you're still with him. he never told you" He whispered to himself "you're pretty smart so I'm sure you must've asked...but he probably said he didn't do anything. he probably promised you that he didn't, right?"

I felt a tear start to roll down my cheek. He was preaching about trust but he lied straight to my face. I hope whatever shit that's coming out of Casey's mouth right now is just that, bullshit.

"you probably feel stupid right now don't you? it's okay he has his ways of making people feel that way. anyways story time..."

"shutup"

"I'm sorry but you're gonna listen. so we met when, I think about three years ago..."

Damien said two years ago

"we met in the club actually, things got heated and you know we fucked and shit..."

He also said they never had sex

"just like you I was 17 at the time, except I was soon gonna turn 18 which plays a very huge factor in our story which I'll get to later. Anyways we dated for about a week and a half..."

He also said three days

"that's all the boring stuff, now let's get to the interesting things. at the time he had just started to do porn, I didn't know that yet though. so one day, I think around June he invited me over for a dinner date at his old apartment. He made everything so special and nice, even made his bomb ass lasagna. He treated me so nicely, he was kind, a gentleman, so sweet. next thing you know we were fucking all over the apartment, I'm not gonna go in much detail but it was really good."

"so he fucked you so good that you hate me for it?"

"that's just the beginning. anyways the next day I got home and I called him but he didn't answer. I assumed he was at work or something so I didn't really think it was anything. That went on for three days, I never got a call back and I always was sent to voicemail so I just assumed that things were over between us." He said looking down at the covers