Wrongful Lust | 36

Start from the beginning

Touché

"aight I only have three because we only dated for like three days" He said handing me the phone

"your ex of a three day relationship got me raped and is stalking me, damn I know the dick bomb but..." I said as a scrolled through the pictures

"we never had sex" He responded

As I was looking through the pictures I noticed something.

"Damien, in all of these pics he never shows his face...not fully at least" I said showing him the pictures

You could barely see his face because he was either wearing a hat or hiding behind his hands or simply just not looking at the camera.

"his face is right...oh shit you're right"

He made a sudden sharp turn, parking the car on the side of the road and grabbed his phone back. I turned to look back at Lucas to make sure he was still asleep from the turn. Lil nigga was knocked out cold.

"wait lemme check facebook" He replied

I started to bite on my nails as questions occupied my thoughts. The biggest question being: why?

"nope, he deleted his account" He sighed

"aight so why would your three day boyfriend care to target me, did you ever upset him?" I asked leaning back in my seat

"Adonis this was two years ago I don't remember. I doubt I ever said or did anything wrong, I was pretty nice. Actually the reason we broke up is because of him, he had to move to new jersey. So it can't be that I broke his heart because he broke up with me"

I was about to say something but then my phone started to ring, cutting me off. I took it out and saw that it was Chris. I haven't talked to him since the funeral and I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I wanted to be left alone, so why was he calling me?

"yes?" I said as soon as I answered. Damien took this as a cue to start driving again.

"Adonis lose the attitude I just-"

"If you don't have anything important to say then I'm going to hang up, I don't have time to deal with your bullshit on top of things I'm going through now"

"Would you just listen, god damn. I was calling to let you know that your mothers house is finally being sold next week so if you want to drop by and get a few things...today is the last day"

My head dropped as I began to think about my mom. I've been trying to avoid thinking about her for the longest but it's been very difficult, especially with mothers day being tomorrow.

"Adonis, hello you there?" He asked

"I'll be there in an hour" I said then hung up the phone

"what was that about?" Damien asked

"my moms house is being sold next week so Chris wants me to stop by and get anything that I want to keep of hers. You mind if we stop by there before we go home?"

"sure, let's just drop Lucas off first then we'll stop by the house"

"do we have to take him home today? I mean it's still the weekend and Cierra doesn't know we're back yet. We can just take him home tomorrow" I suggested