Wrongful Lust | 30

Start from the beginning

Before I could finish my sentence I heard the bedroom door open and Damien walked out angrily. He looked over at us then stormed out to the backyard. Cierra shortly followed and looked as if she had been crying, her makeup was still on fleek though.

"I'll talk to him" I volunteered

I walked out of the house to the backyard but I couldn't find Damien anywhere. So I decided to ask Jeff, even though he had a mean mug on.

"have you seen my friend?" I asked

He answered by pointing towards the direction of the beach. I groaned and slipped off my loafers not wanting to get sand in them as I started to walk down the beach.

As I got closer to the ocean I could see Damien sitting down in the sand and just staring at the sunset. I sat down next to him in criss-cross-applesauce style and took his hand into mine.

"such a beautiful sight right?" I asked breaking the silence

"Adonis she lied to me, for six years I've been thinking about how I never got to meet my first child. When she told me she had gotten an abortion it broke my heart. I know I should've felt relieved since I was only seventeen at the time and wasn't ready to raise a child but I was okay with learning. I was raised that if I make a mistake I should fix it and never take the short way out. I was ready to step up and learn to be the best father ever, then that opportunity was ripped away from me"

I sighed and placed my head on the crook of his neck while I let him vent out his feelings

"six years Adonis, six birthdays I have missed. His first words, his first steps, all of that I missed out on"  He continued

"h-how did it start, you and Cierra?" I asked

"I think I was a junior at the time, and during my high school years you could say I was a bit of a trouble maker I guess. You know your typical fuckboy who just put his dick in every hole and never did my school work. so my mom sent me to my grandparents house for the summer here in new york, since my grandmother was very strict she expected her to shape me up.

"I think a few days later Cierra and I met at the park where she was babysitting this kid and his friends. since she was technically working we didn't really get a chance to talk, so I got her number and we started texting that night. next thing you know we were on the phone almost always and we grew very close. she was the first girl I ever actually liked, I even thought I loved her

"one thing led to another and soon we were having sex at her aunt's house, that's who she lived with. her aunt was a real bitch, never liked me for no reason and would always check to see if I had stolen anything before she would let me leave. you know damn well I had fun fucking her niece in her bed and on her kitchen floor, kitchen counter, kitchen-"

"too much detail" I said cutting him off

"sorry. anyways so one day she called me crying and when I asked her what was wrong she told me she was pregnant. Adonis, if any girl had told me this at the time I probably would've ignored them but no she was special. I didn't cry or get angry by what she told me, instead a smile actually grew on my face. I was okay with having a baby with this girl.

"that is until I told her to tell her aunt, next thing you know she's crying to me again telling me she got an abortion. Adonis I cried for weeks after she told me this. I didn't eat for days, I hadn't even seen the sun for a while. I was so disappointed in her and myself. whenever she called I never picked up, when she showed up at my grandma's house I had my grandma tell her I wasn't home. She had broken my heart.