"fine, I'll see if he wants to come"

"aight, I'm gonna go take a nap then I'll get ready" I said followed by a yawn

I have a few hours to spare and I know tonight will be exhausting so I want to get as much rest as possible.

🌺
9:03pm

The time is now 9:03 and I just got out of the shower. I overslept a little but luckily Danielle wasn't ready either.

As I was pulling up my jeans I heard a knock on my door. I pulled on my purple rain tee then popped in my gold grills Dom got me as a birthday gift before opening the door.

"Adonis meet Dylan" Dillon said stepping to the side so Dylan could walk up

"yo what's up, it's nice to finally meet you" I said trying to be nice

"wow thank you, good to meet you too" He said

While he spoke to me his eyes were wandering everywhere around my room but me. It was like he was more focused on the room than talking to me.

"give me one minute, I'm almost done then we can head out"

I left them at the door then quickly ran to my dresser to put on my gold watch and wear my gold earrings. Can't forget the gold chain, if Damien sees me I want him to know I'm doing perfectly fine without him. But am I really?

"aight let's bounce" I said grabbing my leather jacket off my bed

We walked down the stairs to find Donovan chilling on the couch while on FaceTime with someone.

"Where's Danielle?" I mouthed not trying to interrupt him

He just pointed up and continued to talk to whoever he was on the phone with.

"so Dylan, new Dylan, where are you from?" I asked

"well my family and I lived in Minnesota all my life but we moved to New York six years ago I believe"

I could tell Dillon was taken back by the mention of Minnesota, where his parents house is and where he grew up.

"oh cool, you have any brothers or sisters" I then asked

"yeah, just one older brother" He responded dryly

Before the conversation could get any more tense I heard footsteps coming from the staircase, it was Danielle. Sis was looking smoking hot, something you would see in a magazine.

"alright let's roll boys" She said holding her heels in her hands

Donovan finished up his conversation then hopped off of the couch. Me on the other hand, I was comfortable where I was sitting so I didn't feel like standing but of course Dillon forced me to.

When we got downstairs we started to discuss transportation, who was riding with who. At the end we came to the conclusion that Dillon and I would take his bike, Dylan would follow behind us on his, while Donovan and Danielle ride in Danielle's car. I need to hurry up and get a car with the money my mom left, after I learn how to drive of course.