Wrongful Lust | 17

Start bij het begin

I slowly pulled my phone out of my pocket and started to play a game of subway surfers. I really should've just stay my ass home and helped my mom instead of sitting here and watching him be happy.

"uh rings?" The priest said

I felt India nudge me on the shoulder. Oh shit, that's me. I locked my phone and put it in my pocket, then grabbed the pillow with both rings on it and brought it up. The priest gave me a weird look before accepting it then continued on with the ceremony. I took my seat once again and took out my phone, finishing my game.

"Veronica, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love."

"I Veronica give you Christian this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you. With this ring, I thee wed."

"And now, by the power vested in me by the Vatican, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

My head shot up right away to see Christian lean in and kiss Veronica. I think I might have thrown up a little.

"Family and friends, I present to you for the first time Mr and Mrs Love."

🌺

• Wednesday | March 29th, 2017 | 11:33am •
72hrs Earlier...

"So on the way to Kabul, Amir sees signs of the wars, such as broken-down Soviet tanks and destroyed villages. When Amir and Farid reach Kabul, Amir does not recognize it. What used to be buildings are now dusty piles of rubble, and beggars are everywhere. The trees are all gone. The Soviets cut them down because snipers would hide in them, and Afghans cut them down to use for firewood."

"Mr Daly" Melissa said raising her hand

"yes Melissa" He said rolling his eyes from being interrupted

"Why did Farid become so upset with the orphanage director?" She asked looking in between her legs

"the answer should be on the website you found that question on, and next time you try and get my attention pick a chapter that we have gotten up to" He said making everyone burst out in laughter

Sometimes I don't understand how she even got into AP English. Not to slut-shame her but I really wonder if she sucked the principals dick to get in, because her average is a little above a seventy, and to get in an AP class you need at least a eighty-nine.

"anyways class your homework is to read chapters twenty to twenty five. I'll post the questions online during my lunch." Mr Daly said literally before the bell rang indicating that it was lunchtime

Everyone started to pack up and rush out of the door. Just as I was about to leave though my name was called.

"Adonis, stay behind please" Mr Daly said standing in front of his desk

I noticed Melissa's attention quickly turned to him then to me and she began to have a jealous look all over her face. I'm not fucking Mr Daly nor would I want to, okay maybe a little, but I'm okay with her thinking we were.

I stayed in my seat and he stood there until everyone, including Melissa, was gone.

"so why did you want me to stay?" I asked breaking the silence