Beginning

{ Moní POV }

Pulling up into my driveway, I spot my friends cars parked at my condo, I get out, Locke my car and rush inside. I open my for and I saw Brew, Ashley and keii. They are my bestie for life.

They are my gay best friends and they're guys plus they know how to do makeup, the whole shabang

They are my gay best friends and they're guys plus they know how to do makeup, the whole shabang. I walk into my room anf see them rummaging through my closet for a piece of clothing.

"What are you guys doing."

"Its about time you got here honey bear."

"What's going on here." letting out a laugh.

"You honey are going on a date tonight."

"I most certainly am not."

"As hell you are honey, I met the man's parents and let me tell you, he is the definition of eye candy, wet dream and deliciousness." Brew said licking his lips.

"And he's single, plus he might like you chica."

I really do thank them for cheking up on me and what not but I don't even know this mystery guy and what he could possibly want with me. I'm.not ashamed of my size but sometimes it prevents me from the things I love doing the most.

"Babe it's going to be ok, trust me hell love your and your curves."

"Alright brew, pimp me out." Letting our a breath I didn't know I held in.

{ 45 minutes later }

"Damn you guys."

"I'd lay you down if I was straight."

"I bet you would."

I stood up and looked dat myself in the body mirror and I'd have to say that I was looking mighty sexy and my breasts are about to pop out of this dress.

"Oh my gosh your ride is here to take you to dinner

"Oh my gosh your ride is here to take you to dinner."

"What.....really."

"Yes now go." I grab my clutch and walk outside to a gorgeous limo.