♡ Chapter 13 - Mine

ابدأ من البداية

Thankfully, he doesn't forget to tuck his keys on the front pocket of his pants because, with the nerves and anxiety he was in, he was very likely to accidentally lock himself out. However, he was sure his mom would stay up until he got home. 

Before leaving, he makes sure to spritz his favorite 'DKNY' perfume to make himself smell fresh and "delicious" - as the bottle promised - and add another layer of gel to keep his curls in place.

The weather outside was slightly colder than he had predicted. But it wouldn't make him go back inside to get himself a warmer fall coat. He just hoped he wasn't overdressed for their date... No. He was fine. Even though he didn't rock a suit on a regular basis like a certain someone, he looked good, and he knew Louis would think so too. Sitting down on the bench by Maryland Road, he starts wondering where they were going that night. Louis only said he was going to take him out on a great restaurant, but he couldn't help thinking if there were other plans he didn't tell him about. Either way, he was going to find out sooner rather than later, so he decides to try and keep calm.

It's exactly seven o'clock when a strangely familiar black Mercedes SUV stops by the curb. His squinted eyes try to see who was inside, but the windows were entirely opaque. He had a feeling that was Louis' car. And that's when his insecurity kicks in.

Should I get in or wait? No, maybe it's not him. Wait, but what if he's waiting for me to come inside? Am I looking like I want him to open the door for me? Well, I kind of want him to, but it's not like he has to. Stop it, Harry. Why are you so ridiculous?

Before he can finish his inner monologue, there's a man coming out from the driver's seat. His height was the first thing Harry noticed. He was tall, extremely tall, dressed in black from head to toe. He definitely looked like a bodyguard or security guard. His short hair was dark and, from his big black, grey-splattered beard, Harry deduced he was around fifty.

"Mr. Styles?" The man says as he leans to open the backseat door. Harry was confused as ever, but then he realizes he knew his name, so he stands up. As he walks closer to see if Louis was inside, he feels like his heart decided to jump from a cliff. And then he finds him - the man that makes him forget where he is and where he's going. Louis smiles when they look at each other, the smile that Harry longed to see all week. And that's enough to revive his beating heart. 

"Good evening, Mr. Styles." Louis says as he sits down next to him, making him think he was trying to imitate his corteous driver. But he probably wasn't. "Looking sharp."

The sudden thud of the door being shut behind him makes him almost rocket jump out his seat.

"You do too." Harry manages to say, snorting his embarrassed giggle out. He couldn't see very well what Louis had on, but he could tell he was wearing a simple black tuxedo and t-shirt. He was definitely a hot man.

"No. The stars are definitely shinning for you tonight." Louis tells him, the delicate smile still on his lips making him want to bring his hands up to cover his face.

It's only when the car starts that it clicks on him.

This car... This bloody car.

His palms rest against the leather seats he didn't quite approve of but brought him some type of joy.

These are the backseats he sucked me on the first time...

As Louis had his eyes on the road, he takes the chance to close his eyes. He remembered it like it was yesterday. So well it like watching a movie. The way Louis had positioned himself between his legs, the way he bobbed his head as he went up and down, the way he approved of his panties... He wanted that. He needed that. Now. When he opens his eyes, he looks down to find his hand on his crotch. But thankfully - or not - Louis wasn't looking.