He opened his eyes staring at me while sucking that girls face. Why does he have to do that? Why does he have to look at me? When you kiss a girl Andrew, I hope you know that your eyes should be closed.

  I am not involved in your kissing adventures. I don't even know.

   As we got closer they pulled apart and I got to see who the girl was. When I saw who it was I almost collapsed. It definitely was not Ella Staub.

Huh, I guess I owe you a million dollars. Whoops, I'm broke.

Sorry.

  I couldn't believe it.

   Wait..

What the heck!?!?!

HE WAS MAKING OUT WITH TASHA HAILAND!!!

What is wrong with him?

I stared for a few seconds longer, imagining all the ways I could tell Andrew off for his terrible taste in girls.

  This day just got off to an amazing start, am I right?

She glared at me tugging at his arm. Andrew waved to me and I smiled a sarcastic smile. "Hey ash."

   Tasha looked pretty uncomfortable when he focused his attention on me. It was actually pretty funny.

   We reached homeroom, just in time before the bell rang. Ava and I sat beside each other in the desks right behind Mara and Colleen. They were trying to forge a parent signature on their math tests.

  Great.

Another thing I didn't do. I quickly took out my test to see a big red 67% on the front. It's better than nothing. Technically that means I understood 67% of it. So I'm okay with that.

                                     •••

     Andrew sat beside in language arts leaning back in his chair. I was ready to tell him off.

   "Hey." He greeted.

"Andrew what is wrong with you?" I asked crossing my arms.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what in the world is wrong with you?" I repeated.

   "Ash what do you mean?" He grew frustrated.

   "You're dating Tasha? Seriously?"

"Were not dating, we're just messing around." He clarified. "Why, are you jealous?" He smirked.

    "Uh no! Why her though? I don't understand."

  "Cuz why not?"

Good answer smart one.

  "She's a brat and I hate her." I ranted.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I had to ask you about what girls I can go out with." Andrew apologized in a sarcastic tone.

   "I didn't say that."

"Do you want me to end things?" He asked looking at me seriously.

  "Yes, please! She's terrible!"

"I'll do it."

"Really? Oh thank-" I started.

"I'll end things when you break up with Josh." He interrupted.

  What does Josh and I have to do with him and Tasha? It makes no sense. I'm only looking out for a friend because I know she's not good for him. She's a manipulative psycho.

  "No! You can stop. I love Josh.." I trailed off. It didn't seem natural saying it out loud.

  "Then why do you sound unsure?" He asked in a soft voice. He pushed away a strand of hair from my face, slowly tucking it behind my ear.

  "I don't know."

"When you guys break up, let me know. Then we'll talk."

  I didn't know what to say.

A few minutes passed and I still didn't know what to write for my journal. Andrew and I didn't really talk after that so I decided to just go to the bathroom.

   I signed out and slowly walked to the bathroom. I looked down at the floor until pushing the door open. I almost didn't notice Tasha fixing her hair in front of the mirror.

Oh great..

  I was planning on just ignoring her but she had other plans. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

  I really don't want to talk. "About?"

"Andrew." She stated crossing her boney arms. She tied her hair into the strangest bun I've ever seen. It was so huge for the length of her hair. She wore a white lace up top, with baggy sweat pants and ugg boots.

  What is she wearing. I'm not even trying to be mean but what is she wearing?

  Trust me, you'd be saying it too.

"Okay, what about him?" I asked in disinterest. She walked up close to me, just inches away from my face.

   "Stay, away from him." Her voice grew angry at the four words. She said them slowly and spaced out enough for me to fully comprehend it. It was almost as if she was talking to a child.

"Your not even dating." I pointed out.

"He's mine okay? Just stay away!"

  "Or what? Your gonna try and fight me again?" I mocked.

   "I'll make your life miserable." Tasha seethed. Her murky green eyes drilled holes into my brain.

   "Do your worst." I provoked.

I didn't have to use the bathroom anymore.