EPISODE 1: The Argue

"Jeon Jungkook, are you really

"Jeon Jungkook, are you really..." said the priest to Jungkook

__________________________________________________

"We'll have a wedding here today. We have our reasons. So please understand us with the help of blessing from heaven and embrace us with your love from God." Said Jungkook to the people in the church.

Jungkook and Yuju turned their back and looked at the priest.

"Hmmm.. The groom, Jeon Jungkook, who is standing in front of me right now was my favorite student from my days as a medical school professor before my calling to God. He's handsome and bright,always had good grades.. Regardless of what their situation is... until their black hair turns white.. they promise in front of God that they will love each other through any hardships. Amen.." said the priest.

"Amen."

__________________________________________________

Few Months Later

Jeon Jungkook POV

"I'm home. Get me a towel, will you ? TOWEL!! Choi Yuna! Aishhh... Can't you hear me? Are you sleeping? When someone enters the house, you should at least look at him. Yahh!!" Is she dead already,just say something to me or at least looking at me while i'm talking.. I'm mumbles in my heart.

"I told you to take an umbrella in the morning. You couldn't even buy an umbrella at a convenience store? Why do you live like that?" said Yuju without looking at me.

"Well, what would you know? You just waste food and sleep at home." I said with no emotion.

"Why did you have your phone turned off?" asked Yuju with a dissapointment tone

"I had reason...*looking at his aquarium*

"Shit! What happened to that? *pointing at the aquarium* Aren't you getting up right now? Why did all my fish die? Get up. Get up right now!! *pulled Yuju's arm for her to get up* What happened? Tell me. Did they die or did you kill them? I told you to feed them at least even if you don't do anything else!!" I'm saying it angrily while staring at her.

"Feed them? I was about to die. So I couldn't feed them." she said while turned her back on me.

"You can't even shake a spoon for them and make them all die from starvation? You don't even have to do make a warm rice, you know that right?" OMG ! I really angry on her right now.

"What drug that you give me?" she asked with hint of tears.

"What drug?" I asked her.

"The heart disease drug that you brought... It was just full of other drugs." She said.

"Because you didn't take it at all. So i brought other drugs! Why are you talking about that now?" I'm curioused why she asked for the drugs that I brought for her

"Is that it... Or did you try to kill me?" She asked me and turned her head on me. I saw that her eyes are red because she was crying.

"What's this nonsense now? Who's killing who? You killed my babies! *referred to the dead fish in the aquarium though* *he's not pregnant, for your information😂*

"I said I almost died."

"How many times have I told you? You don't have a heart problem, you have a mental problem. Do you know that?" I said it while pointing at her brain

"Then what about you? You have to explode just over the death of some fish? " she asked while stared at me . HEOL !! How dare her to talk to my babies like that after killed them

"Just over some fish? Fine should i destroy something of yours then?" I will destroy your things in front of your eyes Yuju-ya...

*after a few minutes the house is a terrible mess. There's glass shatered everywhere. And our wedding photo frame was break *

*p/s: I'm not the one who edit any photo in this wattpad

*p/s: I'm not the one who edit any photo in this wattpad. So, I want to thanks to all of the photo that you guys edit*

*THEY HAVE DIVORCED AFTER THAT FIGHT*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my very first wattpad story. Please give my story a vote and comment if you want a new story..

If you guys know, this is taken by a korean drama "Emergency Couple" that present Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin hyuk As the MAIN STAR in the drama..

Yes, I admit that this is just like a copy but I will try to make a difference twist in the story so it's not gonna be boring.

Please vote and comment on this wattpad so I can continue to make this story or if you want me to not to continue it..

Anyway please support me because I'm a newbie..