" She Still Theya'?" Dillyn asked.

" Yeah" I said. " I Beat That Hoe Ass Though"

" Ya' Still Theya'" Lucas asked.

" Yeah I'm Sitting In My Car" I said.

" I'm On My Way" They said at the same time and hung up the phone.

Damn that's it? They just on they way-

Troy👫😎😂
Stay right where u at

" Alright" I said aloud to myself.

Knowing them and the way they drive, they'll be here in about three minutes. Until then Ima calm down a little bit. Bitch still got me mad.

A Couple Minutes Later

" So Ya' Called Ma' Sista' A Hoe?" Dillyn said standing in her face and she looked terrified.

I was just standing with my hands in front of my legs, waiting on her to say the right wrong thing.

" Fuck Ya' So Scared Fo'" Lucas asked. " Shit We Ain't Gon' Jump Ya'"

" I'm Not Scared Of Y'all" She said. " The Fuck. I Already Fought That Bitch, I'll Fight Her Again"

" Don't Talk Sis" Dillyn said to me as I swung on her and we started fighting.

Bitch wanted part 2 so I gave it to her.

At Home

" Wheya' Ya' At!" Dillyn yelled as he entered my house.

" In My Room" I called back as Lucas was playing Best Fiends on my phone.

I heard him jog up the stairs and into my room with bags of In and Out.

" Oh!" I said as he handed me my bag. " Thank You Troy"

" Fa' Sho" He said as he handed Lucas his bag of food.

" Thanks Bruh" Lucas said. " We Was Wonderin' What Was Takin' Ya' So Long When Ya' The Fastest Driver Out Of Us"

" A Nigga Was Hungry" He said, sitting down in my spinny chair and grabbing my guitar.

" Troy Water You Doing?" I asked, being silly as I grabbed my hamburger out of my bag.

" Grab Ma' Phone And Record Meh" He said to Lucas.

" Nigga I'm Eating" He said grabbing a French fry and putting it in his mouth.

" Here I Got It" I said grabbing Troy's phone and going to him camera. " Go Head"

He made a song about stupid bitches on the spot.

Lucas busted out laughing and I ended the video and started laughing.

" That Stupid Bitch Had Ya' Fucked Up" Dillyn said grabbing his bag off my bed and opening it up after saying a quick blessing.

" She Had All Of Us Fucked Up" Lucas said. " Talkin' About Sis Like She Ain't Got No Fuckin' Sense"

" She Crazy" I said. " And I Need A Couple Racks From That Hoe To Replace My Phone And My Laptop"

" Afta' We Finish Eatin' Ima Go Buy Ya' A New Phone" Dillyn said.

" Yeah Ima Buy Ya' Laptop Too" Lucas said. " I Need A New One Too So I Was Goin' Anyway"

" No Y'all Don't Have To Do That" I said looking at my best friends.

" We Goin' To Anyway" Lucas said shrugging his shoulders and taking a bite of his hamburger. " Ya' Always Doin' That Shit To Us When We Say We Gon' Buy It Ourselves Ya' Do That Shit"

" That's Cause Y'all My Best Friends And I Know Y'all Won't Go Out And Buy It So I Buy It For Y'all" I said. " That's What Best Friends Do"

" Exactly" He said. " That's Why We Goin' Yo Buy Ya' Phone And Laptop"

" That Stupid Ass Bitch Should Pay For It" I said.

" Stupid Bitch" We all said and then started laughing.
••••••••••
Stupid B*tch🤦🏽‍♀️

Comment whatchu think

Like❤️

Vote⭐️

Follow👥

Question of the Day:
Who do you think is a stupid bitch?

Comment and let me know.

Until next time, love ya girl,
-TheRealAngel4Ever💋