Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home

Start from the beginning

Everyone loved her.. because of that thought I had a huge smile plastered on my face. 

The car stopped and Maria opened the door, one by one we all walked out and took the amazing scenery of the place in. 

The pack house was a colonial mansion, a hereditary estate. It had large windows with balconey's attached to each window. It had to be 4 stories tall, seeing as the top level of the house had the biggest balconey. So we all knew that was the alpha and beta'a floor.

Around the house had huge trees, there was a fountain that had a statue of an angel there, pouring out water from her vase. In the middle of the circle.

I heard footsteps and murmuring, turning my head I noticed that Jason was carrying Christina out of the car and into the house, his mother shooing them in, with their freinds carrying her luggage. Clearly following Jason and Christina to her room I am guessing.

"I will show the room where you all are going to be staying." Mr.Lex said.

We all nodded our head and grabbed our luggage following him into the pack house.

Inside was beautiful as well. Everything was all dark wood. The furniture suited the inside of the house. It was really comfy to be in. It's not to cold or hot in here.. just right. He turned to a long hallway, and I could see an elevator there.

As he pressed the button, we all piled in and watched as he pressed floor number 3. The door opened and we all piled out behind Mr. Lex and watched as he appoint our rooms.

After we all got into our rooms and were comfortable, I walked out while Maria was taking a nap and went with Ian who I got up with at the hallway, to the elevator. We pressed M and it took us to the main floor where we could see teenagers and other people hanging around and talking.

We both walked and wandered outside by mistake. We came face to face with the garden. I noticed that there were hedges and walls and gates that lock, there were lots of seperate houses for the pack members who wished to have a seperate home.

The garden was absolute beautiful. If my mother was her, she would have fallen in with it. It was large and shady, full of box-bordered paths, and lined with long grape=covered arbors that had seats under them.

I could see the greenhouses as well, but it seems like they are being fixed as I could see people coming in and out of there.  

"Do you both like it?" A tiny voice asked from behind us. We both turned around a saw a very cute girl.

She had brown hair and bright blue eyes. She also had cue dimples on both of her cheeks. She was wearing a cute yellow dress that had flowers all over it.

We kneeled in front of her and smiled warmly at her. " yes we love it.." Ian said. Touching her head.

"Good, cause if you don't I will hurt you.." she said, glaring at us.. or trying her best too.

We stared at each other and then back to her. "Why do you say that?" I asked her.

"Because Miss. Christina did all of this.. and she worked really hard.. even when she is sick.. " She said. Pouting at the end.

Christina made this entire garden.. she must've showered it love love and care seeing as it is absolutely stunning.

"Of course.. we will always love it.. forver." I said, crossing my heart.

She giggled and took off running towards the other kids. We continued watching her play "Christina is an angel don't you agree?" Ian said suddenly.

I nodded my head, turning around i faced the garden once more, taking it all in. I could feel the love and care that was put into this place..

'Of course.. she will always be an angel.." I said, I could feel his arm brush up against mine as he turned to the same direction as I was.