Chapter 13

Zack's pov :

"Zack? Zack come on wake up." a soft voice whispered. I groaned and turned over only to fall off the couch. I hit the ground and heard heavy laughter. "Nate and Amy both of you stop laughing and help him up right now!"

I opened my eyes to see an angry Chris with his hands on his hips. Nate looks down sadly that Chris is angry at him while Amy is still laughing. "Ummm guys?" I said with a scratchy voice. All turned to me. Nate had pity in his eyes while Chris and Amy looked guilty. Nate walked over to me and pulled me to my feet.

As soon as I was stable, Amy and Chris crashed into to me pulling me into a group hug. "We're so sorry Zack. We didn't know what had happened. Instead of being jerks, we should have been there for you." Chris cried into my armpit. I squeezed them closer to me. I really need some support right now.

"No it was wrong of me to take out my sadness and anger out on you guys." "You got that right hoe." Amy said making all us laugh.

Nate spoke up breaking our hug. "Ummm sorry to ruin the moment but I need to hurry and take yall home. I have to get ready to take a really cute guy out on a date later." He turned at winked at the blushing Chris. I gasped. "When did this happen?" Chris blushed harder and looked down at his bright blue sparkly toms. "Today Nate asked me to go on a date with him." he whispered.

I grinned but couldn't help but feel jealous. Why couldn't Alex and I have that? Amy shoots me a knowing look with a sympathetic glint in her eyes. I glare at her before smiling again at the blushing Chris.

We all head to Nate's mustang and pile in. The air is filled with an awkward silence. I can tell all 3 of them are dying to ask what happen but they don't want to upset me. I sigh. "Go ahead and ask away." I already feel depression sink in. Amy , as usual , starts off first. "So...what happen? All details please."

"Well, he saw Sasha forcefully kiss me and dumped me. I cried all night and came to school dressed like this. During History class, I almost had an emotional breakdown. I was sent to the office only to see Alex receiving a full on tonguing session from Mr.Darren. He noticed me but still let Mr.Darren kiss him like a fucking whore." Amy and Chris gasped while Nate groaned mumbling how he is best friends with an idiot.

I continued with my story ignoring the tears and pain in my chest. "Ms.Riley found me crying like a baby and took me to her office. After explaining what had happened, she gave me her opinion that made me realize that Alex cared about me. He just was hurt and wanted to hurt me back. She then locked Alex and I in her office. Alex explained how he loved me but couldn't be with me. He said he was forcing me to be gay and I would get over him soon. I tried to say that I loved him too but he kept cutting me off."

I couldn't explain anymore because I started to sob. Amy , who was in the backseat with me, comforted me with a hug and sweet words. It was a little weird since Amy and I are playfully mean to each other all the time.

"I'm gonna kick his ass." I heard Nate grunt from the driver's seat. Amy agreed before going back to trying to get to stop sobbing. Chris had tears running down his face which just made Nate madder.

I sobbed the rest of the car ride. No matter how hard Amy, Chris, and Nate tried to make me feel better, I just sobbed... and sobbed...and sobbed. After dropping off Amy and Chris, Nate pulled up to my house. I really don't want to go in there. Mom and dad will ask why and worry about me. "I know it's hard Zack but it'll be okay."

I huff and open the car door. "No Nate. No it won't be until I'm back in Alex's arms." I shut the door and proceed to walk to my front door. When I was at the door, I heard Nate's mustang pull out of the drive way. I walked inside and went straight to the kitchen.