Chapter 7

Heather {Rebecca Victoria}

Zack's pov :

Alright deep breath. You'll be fine. It's not like you're about to spend an hour with the man you find attractive and have wet dreams about even though you're straight

Righttttt.

I walk down the hall to Mr.Grey's office.

I smile crosses my face for some reason.

Maybe my mouth wanted a change or something but not because I'm about to see Mr. Grey. "Hi Mr.Grey I'm ready to help!" I called out. Mr. Grey looked up from his desk and smiled. "Hello Zack." he greeted. "Well, lets go get all my things out of my truck. All my folders, laptop, and furniture are in there."

He stood up and I eye raped the hell out of him. His tight red wife beater showing off his huge rock soiled muscles and 10 pack.

Like Wtf? I didn't even know anyone could even get a 10 pac. I let my eyes travel down his powerful thighs and noticeable huge cock. It wasn't even hard and it was at least 7 inches.  Shit I'm hard. I try to cover up my little friend.

He turned around and leaned over his desk for what I'm assuming was to get his keys. Hot holy damn that ass! So firm and hard. I just wanna squeeze them cheeks. Ah shit I just cummed... literally.

He seemed to notice the wet spot but simply just smirked and led the way to his truck. Well at least he didn't mention it. I trail behind him well more like jog behind him to keep up with his long powerful steps.

He stops but I didn't notice so I ran into his back. Sparks and muscles were all I felt and a shiver of pleasure ran down my spine. He turns around and chuckles. "Might wanna watch were you're going Zack." I blushed clearly embarrassed. I never blush... ever. He just chuckles again and walks behind his truck to the trunk.

I didn't ever notice his truck to now and let me tell you that it is AWESOME ! A red 2014 Ram 1500. My fucking dream truck. Mr.Grey noticed my fascination with his truck. "Zack stop gawking at my truck and come help." I quickly obeyed and ran to his side. "Now grab 2 or 3 baskets of files and I'll carry 2 filing cabinets." I looked at him shocked. "What is it?" Mr.Grey asked confused.

"No way you can carry 2 filing cabinets."

He just winks which of course sends another stupid blush to fill up my tan cheeks.

I watch in awe as he easily lifts 2 filing cabinets and slings one on each of his shoulders. He just continued to walk back towards the school. I snap out of my trance and grab 3 baskets of files. I struggled to carry them and he noticed.

"Here let me carry one Zack." he said "No no I'm good." "You sure?" I nodded and we walked back to his office in silence.

When he opens the office door, I quickly dropped the heavy baskets on his black leather couch. Mr.Grey carries the filing cabinets to a corner and gently sets them down.

"Hey Zack, go to the teachers lounge and fix us some coffee while I start putting these files into the cabinets." I nod and head to the lounge which is just around the corner.

Wait, he didn't tell me how he likes his coffee. Oh well I just fix his like I fix mine.

I open the door to the lounge and find it empty. Hmmm, I guess everyone is busy. I find that the coffee pot is half way full and still hot. I fix 2 coffees with butter pecan liquid creamer with a bit of hazelnut. Mmm! I can't wait to drink this deliciousness.

I head back to the office only to stop at the door when I hear Mr.Grey's and the dark one I mean Mr.Darrin's voices.

"Hi there handsome." Mr. Darrin said in a husky whisper. "Ummm excuse me?" Mr. Grey asked shocked. "Well sweet cheeks, I was wondering if you would to have some fun." I felt my blood boil. Who the hell does Mr. Darrin thinks he is doing flirting with my man? I mean not my man. Mr. Grey. Yeah.