From Tiffany

Can't wait, I missed you baby,-T

To Tiffany

Get ready for the time of your life babe-N

And with that, I jumped off my bed and headed for my bathroom, I fixed my self up and grabbed my keys, I told my my mom I was heading out, 'try not to be home to late" she replied and I ignored it as I hopped into my ferrari.

I drove over to a familiar part of town and buzzed in from Tiffany's gate, and it opened a mere second later, I parked my baby and I rang the door bell. "Hey baby, I missed you" Tiffany said seductively, I didn't bother replying and just captured her lips with mine.

Her lips were soft but I doubt they were as soft as Lauren's. I seriously have to stop thinking about her, Tiffany kissed me back fiercely and I smirked on her lips, I swiped my tongue on her bottom lips and she gladly opened for me.

She moaned in the mouth and pulled away breathless, "lets take this upstairs" she said pulling me towards her room.

Lauren's POV

*Lauren's Dream*

Nathan! please come back, I need you! I yelled while running after Nathan, then out of no where Simon popped up.

S-Simon..? what are you doing here. I asked shaking, "you put me here, remember Lauren... I got into an accident because of YOU!" Simon said going in circles around me.

No! Simon.. I'm so sorry please forgive me, I said crying, "LAUREN, DON'T YOU SEE? YOU MAKE EVERYONE MISERABLE! EVEN NATHAN THE GUY YOUR COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH HATES YOU NOW!," he said yelling.

No that's not true! Simon you shouldn't even be here your, your d-dead. "yes indeed I am Lauren but that was all your fault, I DIED BECAUSE OF YOU, I WOULD HAVE HAD AN AMAZING LIFE BUT YOU RUINED THAT FOR ME."

"YOU KILLED ME LAUREN" he said as his voiced echoed, no please stop, at this point all I did was cry and cry, nothing mattered anymore. Simon was right, Nathan hates me, and I killed Simon, everything is my
fault.

I'm s-so s-o-rry, I said while terribly shaking and painfully sobbing, please forgive me, I'm so sorry, I said and Simon disappeared, I looked around SIMON!! WHERE ARE YOU, IM SORRY, I screamed as I hugged my knees and cried.

*End Of Dream*

"Lauren.. Lauren wake up, please" I heard someone cry out, I shot my eyes open and I see, Damon, Abby. Austin, Caroline, Elena, and Alexis.

H-hey I said as I wiped tears from my eyes, "Laurie are you okay babe?" Abby said as she sat on my bed and squeezed my hand, y-yeah I'm ok, just had a really bad dream.

"Yea we know, your eyes are
bloodshot and you have tear marks on your face, you were also screaming about Nathan and asking him to come back and telling Simon to stop" Damon spoke up. "Yea.. who is Simon anyway" she asked and I tensed up, and felt tears prickling behind my eyes.

"Omg Lauren, I'm so sorry I didn't know it was going to make you this upset," Abby choked up sounding guilty, no Abby it's ok, ill tell you who Simon is, I managed I croak out.

I took a deep breath and spoke, Simon is m-my b-brother, I said hugging my knees, h-he d-died while driving home from w-work to give me my l-late birthday present, I said sobbing in to my now wet knees.

"Awe Lauren I'm so sorry I asked" she said hugging me and I could feel she's holding in her tears. Its ok Abby, your my best friend, of course I would tell you anything.