Date Night

Chapter 8 Movie Date

A:N this chapter will mostly be Abby's and Austin POV since its their first date! And holy pooh guys it's 2014!! can you believe it?!? HAPPY NEW YEARS ;) I MADE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA LONG ;)

-Angellxxxx

*Friday*

Lauren's POV

I can't believe it's Friday, the week went by so quickly, and today is Abby's date with Austin!

I quickly got up from my bed and went to take a quick shower. 15minutes later I got out, I slipped on a pair of black jeans and a shirt that says 'smile it's confuses people', I took my plain purple pullover sweater and slipped on my purple supras.

I went to the bathroom again to blow dry my hair and put it in to a messy bun, I applied my make up, and got out of the bathroom.

I got my homework and shoved it in my backpack, got my phone and sent a text to Abby and Nathan

To AbbyBoo

From LaurieLove

Morning babe, you ready 4school? Xxxx -L

To Nathybear

From Boobear

Morning! :)
Had a good sleep? Xxx -L

My phone buzzed as soon as I texted my
Friends,

To LaurieLove

From AbbyBoo

Yep, I'm walking 2day:( mum needed to go to work early so she couldn't drop me off, gonna pass by your house, wanna walk 2gether? :) xxxxxx -A

From LaurieLove

To AbbyBoo

Love to, ill be waiting already done changing and gathered my stuff, gonna grab pop tarts for breaky, want one? Xxxx :)-L

As soon as I sent it my phone buzzed again.

I replied, then grabbed 2bags of pop tarts, my keys and headed for the door. I opened it and saw Abby.

Morning Abby, I replied handing her, a bag of tart goodness. "thanks babe" Abby replied while opening the bag.

We walked towards school and talked about her movie date with Austin, she seemed to be really nervous about it so I just told her that ill come over to help her get dressed.

I checked my phone to see if Nathan replied to my text this morning, but no new messages popped up.

We exchanged a couple of words to one another when were in class, but we haven't talked like we usually do for the past 3days.

Abby snapped me out of my thought when I heard he say we're already at school. we went to our lockers and got out our chemistry books and homework.

*skips school*

Abby's POV (after school)

School came and went today, Lauren and Nathan never spoke except for biology, Ill ask Lauren if something was wrong later.

"Ready to go Abby?" Asked flashing me a big smile, Yep, thanks for helping me calm down Lauren, I told her and we hugged. "awe Abby that's what best friends are for" she said after letting go of our hugs and looked at me in the eye.

Lets get going yea? I asked and she nodded. we left school a started walking. Lauren and I talked about what was how her life was in Boston.

15minutes later we got to my house, it wasn't as big as Lauren's, my house was an average size, it has a big back yard with a 32 inches by 28 pool, i also have a little garden and a fountain at the front of my house.