Surprise

Chapter 9 Surprise

A:N new characters coming on this chapter!!
Nathan and Lauren haven't talked for 2whole weeks.. Lauren is worried that she made Nathan hate her.

Sorry for the late update babies
DRAMAA COMING!! XXXX
-Angel.

*2weeks later*

Lauren's POV

I met Abby by our locker we made our way to art and I took my seat at the back by the window.

I always found it relaxing, Mrs.Mallette spoke up and said we could have free time for the next 15minutes since she needed to mark some of the people's art work.

Then I heard "Can Lauren Bounds please come down to the main office" I was worried and wondered if I did something wrong, I got a couple of oooooooohh Lauren's in trouble from my class.

Mrs.Mallette calmed down the class and told me to make my way to the office, when I was making my way there, I saw 3 familiar figures. No way those girls couldn't be.. And they all turned around.

I squealed. CAROLINE! ELENA! ALEXIS! What are you guys doing here?!? We all convinced our parents to move here In Boston. We planned this last week, we called your mom and she said we were more than welcome to stay at your place.

We wanted to surprise you! They all said unison. Someone coughed, I turned to see Ms.Calder smiling brightly at me. I made my way over to her.. "Now Lauren you come in here screaming and you don't even bother saying hello to me" Ms.Calder said while she put her hand over her heart. I just burst In to fits of laughter an so did she.

Girls this is the nice amazing and beautiful Ms.Calder, my first friend when I came here "awe shucks your making me blush Lauren", we laughed even harder, Ms.Calder this is Caroline, Elena and Alexis I said while pointing who is who, they're my best friends from Boston.

"It's a pleasure to meet you girls, I hope u enjoy ur time here in Golden High, here are your schedules" she said flashing he beautiful smile at the four of us.

BYE, Ms.Calder! We all said in unison.
I looked at the schedules in my girl's papers and I was shocked, we all the the same classes and we were locker neighbors!

Girls were gonna be locker neighbors from today forward! I gushed. "Of course we especially requested to have the same schedule as you boo" Caroline said. You did that for me? " "YEP" they all said while popping the 'p' awee I love you guys.

I missed my Carebear (Caroline) Ellybooh (Elena) an my Lexicutie (Alexis) "AWEEE WE MISSED OUR BOOBEAR MORE" they all gushed.

We made our way back to art class and catching up and laughing we entered the class. Everyone looked up at us.

"We'll,well looks like we have 3 new students," Mrs.Mallete said in a cheerful tone. "Go ahead and introduce yourselves ladies" she added,

"Hi, my name is Caroline Wood Age 16" Caroline said while flashing her cutest smile.

"Hey, my name is Elena Gilbert Age 16" Elena said while she rolled her eyes at the guys who mouthed 'call me'.

"Yo, my name is Alexis Salvatore age 16 " Alexis said while smiling at me.

"Ok ladies please take ur seat by Ms.Bounds and Ms.Brinley at the back" Mrs.mallette said as she went back to marking the students works.

They nodded and took they're seats by me and Abby, I smiled at Abby and I told her to introduce herself, she nodded and gave me a smile. Hey, I'm Abby Brinley, nice to meet you guys, I hope we get to know each other better, I'm looking forward to our classes together.

Caroline, Alexis and Elena all smiled at Abby, "It's nice to meet you Abby, you
Seem like a very nice person I'm looking forward to getting to know you better" Caroline said while smillin brightly, Abby turned a hint of red. I swear that chick turns red so easily that its so cute.

"I'm glad to see you been taking care of our BOOBEAR" Elena said looking at me. I blushed that she called me that in front of Abby. "BOOBEAR??" Yea that's what they call me, I said while turning a shade darker.

"OMGGGGGG LAUREN! That is so adorable! I wanna call you BOOBEAR TOO. CAN I?? PLEASEEEEE" she said while giving me puppy dog eyes, that I can never resist. Fine. Just don't say it in front of people it's embarrassing. "Awe come on we
Called u that in front of the whole class all the time in Boston" Alexis said giggling. Fine. I said glaring at them playfully.

We all went into fits of Laughter, Soo Alexis did Damon come here to? "Yea I had I bring him or else I wouldn't be able to go" Alexis said while fixing her bangs. Really?! I miss him so much. What class does he have now "gym" Caroline,Elena and Alexis said in unison.

Abby and I exchanged looks, and laughed how they always say things at the exact same time. I saw Elena blush as soon as she heard Damon's name. I knew she's in love with Damon, I was the first one she told.

Damon has been there for me since I lost my brother Simon, for me Damon is like an older brother and I miss him so much. He tells me everything, he even told me that he liked Elena as soon as he saw her.

Both of them are too scared to tell how they really about each other so I need my
Girl's help to get them together. Art finally ended and we were making our way to the cafeteria. Then I hear the most familiar laugh.. It was Damon's oh how I missed his laugh... He was with Nathan, but I don't care, I missed him soo much!

I started to run as fast as I could towards him. DAMEEEEYY!!!!!! I yelled causing people to look at me. I ran so fast and jumped on him and wrapped my legs on his waist like what I used to do, "BOOBEAR!!!! I was just gonna look for you guys" he said while smiling at me.

I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH DAMEEY!, "I did to BOOBEAR" he said while hugging me tighter, So you guys are staying at my place? I asked him while flashing my brightest smile that showed off my dimples "yep we get to hangout again like me use to" he said smiling and showing off his really deep and cute dimple.

I put my feet down an he kissed me on the cheek. "So any progress between you and Elena yet?" I whispered in his ear.

He blushed and shook his head, I was a little disappointed when he shoo his head, but i know what I had to do.

Someone awkwardly cough, I looked up and it was Nathan, hey I haven- he didn't let me finish and just walked away.

They was a pang in my chest, but I just shrugged it off. I jumped on Damon's back and he carries me to the girls. "Pffft" all of them started to laugh, I jumped down for Damon's back.

I crossed my arms and pouted. Why are you guys laughing?! "Ur... S-such ... A C-ch-ild" Abby said in between laughs. I pouted even more, that's not nice. They laughed harder.

I gave up and just laughed with them and we made our way to the cafeteria, I jumped on Damon's back again. This time I saw Nathan steal a glance at me, but when I looked at him,he immediately turned away.

There's that pang in g chest again, it hurts me to see the guy I'm head over heels for ignoring me for I don't know what reason, My heart ached thinking how we will never be able to be friends again, and all because of that stupid close kiss.

"Laurie, are you alright?" Damon asked and the rest of the table looked at me, yea why would you ask? I said looking at them and showing a fake smile, that they did really notice, "well, you seem depressed," Damon added, Damon why would I be depressed, you guys surprised me here.

I couldn't be happier. I lied, deep down I really wanted Nathan and I to go back to the usual, teasing, laughing, hugging and just talking normally.

A:N I PUT IN NEW CHARACTERS HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE BADBOY AND I💕

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS UP WITH NATHAN?

Do u guys ship Elena and Damon

💕 (DELENA) 💕 Should I put some
Abby and Austin moments?

Remember to vote and comment<3
Love you guysxxxx

-Angelxxxxx