Broken..

Chapter 11 Broken

Here's the new update. blah enjoy cutiessss!

Lauren's POV

Nathan pushed me down and I quickly got back up and wrapped my hands in his waist ones again.

NO! Not until you tell me what THE FUCK IS WRONG. Why have you been avoiding me?! Was it because WE ALMOST KISSED?!?! IM FUCKING SORRY JUST TELL ME WHY YOUR SO MAD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE NATHAN!

I screamed at the boy whom I know I've fallen for and started to sob louder, Abby and Austin came running or direction. "Austin tell Lauren to get the fuck off me" he really harshly and I flinched.

WHY AREN'T YOU SPEAKING TO ME!!! IM RIGHT HERE! He didn't answer and I just stayed there crying until, Caroline, Elena, Alexis and Damon came.

"YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND LAUREN SO JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" He snarled back. I WOULD TRY TO IF YOU JUST TALK TO ME! WHY ARE YOU SO MAD?! He ignored me again.

N-Nathan t-t-talk t-to m-m-me! I said in between sob, he didn't say a single word, I gave up I let go of him and ran to Damon, I cried so hard, I just let it all out, "Shhhhh it's ok Laurie I'm here" Damon said and I just kept on crying soaked in the rain.

My vision was blurry, NATHAN! I yelled one more time he turned around and gave me the worst death glare that broke me into a million pieces, his fists were clenched by his sides and he started I walk away.

No! pleasee.. W-wait... Nathan.. I tried to break free from Damon's grip but he wouldn't budge, he was way too strong. D-DAMON PLEASE L-LET ME G-GO! I said sobbing as i tried to break free.

"NO LAUREN, I WON'T LET YOU GO AND GET HURT EVEN MORE BY THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING PRICK!" Damon said rather harsh. More tears burst from my eyes and I sobbed harder.

I l-love h-him.. I managed to choke out. Please let me go.. Wait..! I said as I broke free of Damon, I ran as fast as I could, but it was too late, Nathan sped off. NATHAN!! I yelled for the last time.

By the time I got to the parking lot he was long gone. I felt light headed, I heard faint screams from my friends, I had no reason to try so hard anymore, I'm so sorry... were my last worts before I let darkness take over me completely.

Nathan's POV

As soon as I got home me my mom asked what happened, i just ignored her and shut my bedroom door, what happened with Lauren kept on playing in my mind, she was screaming and crying so hard which made my heart ache, a pain that wasn't describable.

And when I saw her clutching and crying terribly hard to Damon something broke inside me and I couldn't bear to see that view anymore, I didn't know so I just gave her the worst death glare, she looked like she broke to pieces and all because of me, I couldn't forgive me self for hurting the girl of my dreams.

I just wanted to yell and say I love her but she wouldn't fucking understand. my head is pounding, I took 2tablets of Tylenol to help with the pain, and I decided to sleep it off.

Every time I closed my eyes, it would always drift off to Lauren and her beautiful smile, I felt something tickle my cheek I wiped it off and realized I was crying.

I don't remember the last time I cried because I know it was a really really long time ago. after thinking so much about Lauren, I found myself texting Tiffany.

To Tiffany

Hey, I'm coming over, ill be over in 10-N

And seconds later I heard my phone buzz.