Chapter 3: Glitched Out

(Note From the author: This chapter is just talking about how their lives have been effected since the "Glitch" happened also the video shows how the glitch sounds like and this all on their pov.)

It's been few days since I saw my hand glitch. Soon enough, all of my friends had the glitch. Septic said it was some sort of virus and if we don't fix the problem well she didn't know what would happen. Welp, here we are stuck with a virus...

[Failboat's Glitched Life]
So far...my life is turning into a living nightmare! Ever since I got this virus, I couldn't do things that I normally do because most of the time I teleport somewhere else in the whole entire town.

Sometimes when I do something, I end up being at some else's house. Boy, was that embrassing. Hopefully, Septic will figure out a solution because I don't want the rest of my life going on like this!

[Purple Shep's Glitched Life]
Author: um...he doesn't...I don't know how to explain this one. Let's just say that he was going crazy over some specific noises.

[Pink Sheep's Glitched Life]
Author: He didn't want to talk about it. He just said that he can't deal with glitched doritos.

[ExplodingTNT's Glitched Life]
I hate my life right now. You know why? Well, first of I can't wake up in the morning without figuring out that I'm underwater. The noises the glitch makes drives me nuts.

I can't do I a single video with someone commenting that the glitch noise is annoying. It's not easy doing a video while you have a virus in you. I really want Septic to figure out how to stop this freaking Virus.

[Septic/Me's Glitched Life]
My life has been a bit more difficult since the virus happened. I can't finsh a sentence without saying something random. I teleport in random places around the world.

My friends have all their hope on me! It's just that I can't seem to figure out the problem. I need a hint or a clue. Or...a nightmare about it.

End of Chapter 3
My friend suggested this chapter so here it is. Also the book is placed in ExplodingTNT's Pov. Got it? Ok, let's move on!