Chapter 2: Dreams Do Come True

I walked down the stairs to see Failboat, Pink Sheep, and Purple Shep at the table. I sat down and ate my food which were waffles. (Author: I'm freaked out by Pancakes alright. Why ask Psycho_Purple_Shep won't ya) As I ate everyone saw me with a sad expression on my face.

"Hey Mouse, is everything alright?" Pink Sheep asked and as always I didn't care because well he doesn't care. "Um...nothing" I said with a worried tone. "He had another nightmare about you-know what." Failboat said.

"Lol again!" Pink Sheep said and with that I got embrassed. "WhO wAs iT THis TiMe?" Purple Shep asked. "Um...your dad" I said. We all stood there quiet. That is until we finshed breakfast.

We all went to my room and sat on the floor thinking ideas for videos. Until, Septic came in. (Author:Self-instert.)

We all looked at her and she had a scared expression on her face. "What's wrong?" Failboat asked. She got on my computer and typed something. "THIS!" She yelled. We all looked at the computer.

She puts this video on:

(Author: This Glitch happened a long time ago but I thought I would connect this glitch with the book)

We all stood there staring at the video. Then they looked at me. "So ThE GliTcH iS rEaL." Purple Shep said. "Yeah...but I am pretty sure it won't do any damage to us." Failboat said. I knew that wasn't the fact.

"Actually it does" Septic said with her phone in her hands. I took her phone and went to see she was on app that let her write down notes. "We'll all get affected by the Glitch."She said as she pointed to the note:

"She said as she pointed to the note:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This doesn't make any sense." Pink Sheep said. "Ok, when we start losing subscribers, our bodies will start glitching due to the glitch. Once we lose all our subscribers." She explained. "ThEn WhaT?" Purple Shep asked.

"That's the thing I don't know" She said with a bit of disappointment. "Well thanks for the info." Failboat said blushing. "No Problem!" She said with a smile. I could tell Failboat had a crush on her.

I don't think he will accept my confession because of her. "Well...I better get going. Gotta study on this whole glitch problem. Bye!" She exclaimed and then walked out the door.

We waved bye to her and continued watching more videos about this. "Isn't she amazing, smart, and beautiful?" Failboat asked as he was daydreaming about her.

"Looks like someone has a crush." Pink Sheep said. "I do not." He said while blushing. "YoU dO." Said Purple Shep and with that I got jealous.

"I just remembered I got to go get something from the store. I will be right back." I said. They all nodded and went back to what they were doing.

While I was walking around the town, I noticed Septic. She was studying about the glitch. What was so special about her that Failboat loved? When I thought about it more, I noticed that my hand was glitching.

While my hand was glitching it made weird noises and in my head I heard voices say: "ExplodingTNT.EXE is not responding...". And with that I knew that the glitch started to happen.

End of Chapter 2
Another a chapter done! Hope you liked it!

The Glitch [Completed] (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें