"Then you should've cut it at your home, hyung." Jongdae rolled his eyes on Minseok and said. Minseok just hit Jongdae's head and said, "Kid, watch over Yoonhye. I'm going to cut the apples. Yoonhye-ah, I'll be going to cut the apples, wait for me."

"Arasseo, oppa." Yoonhye nodded and replied.

"I never know that Minseok hyung knows you and he is this close to you." Jongdae spoke after Minseok left the room.

"Well, he's Sunggyu oppa's friend, and that's why."

"I didn't want to come. Minseok hyung dragged me out. Anyway, I just want to tell you that the project…teacher had sent me an email about the results."

"Really? Can I see? I've been prohibited from using electronic gadgets ever since I came in here. They said that it isn't good for me." Yoonhye said.

Jongdae took out his phone and passed it to Yoonhye after he opened the email.

"I'll go and get some water." He suddenly said and went out from the room.

Jongdae is afraid. He's afraid that he might fall for her. Knowing that Songhyun's heart is with her, he often thinks about her, thinking that they are really alike.

The longer he stayed beside her, the more he started to think she resembles Songhyun.

"Dae? Why you're outside here?" He heard Minseok asked. Minseok was holding on a plate of apples which he just cut.

"Oh I was just taking some fresh air. I'll get some water, hyung." Minseok just nodded at Jongdae and said, "Come back faster, kid."

"Ahh, right, hyung. I just remembered that Sehun said he's visiting too."

"I know, I've met him earlier, when I asked you to go and wash the apples."

"Alright."

--

Yoonhye was discharged just two days before summer holidays ends. To celebrate it, Sunggyu decided to have a mini party together in the house and he'll be paying for the expenses.

"Wow, oppa you're finally using your own money on us?" Yoonhye chuckled and asked.

"Yes, and what's the problem there? I'm the eldest among us three…and plus it's great that you are now discharged so we'll just have a small party in our house." Sunggyu replied.

"Oh, seems nice." Yoonhye nodded.

"Noona, do you know? I've been suspicious on Howon when you're in the hospital. He seems like dating now!" Myungsoo said.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!" Howon threw a pillow at Myungsoo and yelled.

"What? Noona has the right to know about that! We're best friend, isn't it?"

"So, Howon, you're dating with Jieun now?" Yoonhye smiled and asked.

"Uh, yeah." Howon replied as he scratched his neck nervously. "I was going to tell you when you're discharged but these boys are just ahead me."

"It's okay, you know, Howon, it's great to see my best friend dating now." Yoonhye grinned and told him. "I wish you for the best."

"Thanks, Yoonhye."

"Oh I just remember that I am suppose to call Joonmyeon and ask him over. His house is just a few streets away." Sunggyu jumped up from the couch and took to the his phone which is placed on the table.

"Wow really? That's cool. Joonmyeon hyung is really nice." Myungsoo commented.

"I still like Minseok oppa better." Yoonhye replied.