A Wanted Feeling pt. 2

(Weiss's POV)

Opening my eyes and seen that I was in a different room, the sky was dark and cloudy and for some reason feel cold and exposed and realized that my clothes were missing from my body. Well the only pieces of clothing that I had were my bra and panties.

'Dammit..' I thought. I used the blanket to cover up my body for warmth.

The lights were dim in the room, as if no one has been in here for centuries. I can tell it was a bit dusty in some places. I sat up in on the edge of the bed and I felt a little light headed for some reason. But then my thoughts flashed from what I think happened from earlier, Ruby. She was saying something about me being hers and some other nonsense which was still a blur.

Speaking of Ruby, where is she? That idiot kidnaps me and leaves me hear half naked, cold, and with no food or water. If only I can find my clothes and get my scroll and contact the others. I've could've sworn that the room was getting even colder by the minute but I haven't figured that the window was wide open and weather from outside was terrible. It was a storm of rain falling hard and fast, thunder clashes madly making me shake a bit so I got up and shook of that fear and taking the blanket with me to close the window.

"How long was this window opened?.." I asked myself going back to sit down on the bed until the thunder clashed again but much louder, the wind strongly flew open the window. It startled me a lot the impact, out of nowhere there was a figure of a person who I can't really make out though the only thing I can make out is those bright crimson eyes just staring at me.

"I see that you finally woken up...If I would've known that you were going to wake up sooner I wouldn't have left your side." It spoke walks up to me from the darkness trying to reveal its true identity to me. The voice was way too familiar to be mistaken for someone else's.

"Ruby..." She wearing some outside clothing like a red t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers. Also I felt happy that she was here and at the same time scared because everything seems off about her. I chose to ignore it.

"Yes."

"What's wrong with your eyes? They're glowing red." I pointed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ruby's POV)

If only she knows that her scent is driving me insane from where I'm standing, her scent smells so sweet, so addicting, I think I should make my move now before I waste this perfect time to claim.

"Well I have no idea why it's like that.." I can see the worry in her eyes. I felt the guilt on how I couldn't tell her even if I tried to, she may not believe me.

"Hey c'mon I'm fine, nothing to worry about." I gave her a smile as I sit right next to her. God, her scent when so close is to die for, you know what fuck it, I want her now.

"Ruby.." Snapping me out of my thoughts I look at the snow haired beauty.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"Where are my clothes? I want to leave now.." she said without making any eye connect with me. "I don't know.." I lied. I hid them in storage under the wooded floors. Her eyes snaps back to me as we both stare into each other's gaze.

"What do you mean you don't know?" she said coldly.

"I don't know...I miss place them somewhere." I was getting frustrated with all the talking I'm just gonna what I gotta do.

"I swear you're just do things without a single thou- AH!" Cutting her off as I pounced onto her as she yelps. I let out a low growl and attached my teeth to the nape of her neck, I held her firmly in my hold not piercing the skin with my teeth while on top of my shocked princess.

"Ruby, what the hell.." Weiss tried to pull away but I wouldn't budge, so gave a deeper growl that send shivers down the Ice Queen's spine and as a warning I tightened my hold on her pale neck. "R-Ruby.." Weiss whimpers at my actions as her arms circles around my neck. Once I known that my mate has finally stilled I released her aching neck and began licking that bruised spot.

I moved my head away from her neck, I met her icy blue eyes with my crimson.

"W-why did you that?" she asked.

"Like I said from before.. I want to show you how much I love you." I said as I inhaled in her scent from her hair. There was a blush on Weiss's cheeks though I can tell that something on her mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No One's POV)

Weiss was feeling a little uncomfortable with the way how Ruby was starting to act, the Ruby she has known was sometimes irresponsible, funny, cute, outgoing and now Ruby for some reason has developed inhuman strength like Yang but stronger and is lustfully clingy. Whatever Ruby was planning Weiss wasn't to be part of it. Ruby was straddling Weiss and Weiss found this as a way she could use her legs kick Ruby off a several feet away so she could escape. So she did, she kicked the brunette hard against the wall with Ruby hitting her left shoulder painfully. The young brunette falls to the floor gripping her shoulder screaming.

Weiss sees this as a chance for her to run.

'Times up...' is what was being said in Ruby's thoughts. The Grimm that inside of Ruby has had enough of the waiting, so now its the Grimm's turn to take over. The last piece of patience it has left was now gone, the corruption kicks in filled with anger, the sclera (the white part of your eyes..to those who don't know) of Ruby's eyes turned completely black leaving in the glowing crimson.

Getting up, not minding the pain on her shoulder as if nothing has happened and uses her semblance of speed to catch up with her uncooperative mate. Just in time for Weiss to reach the bathroom closing the door quickly and locking it, making Ruby slam against the door on the other side with a loud and angry growl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Weiss's POV)

Um.. Okay, is it me or did Ruby go feral.

The Bite [Futanari] Requested!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara