18."Killing each other"

(Y/N)'S POV

You didn't know if you could tell Rin about Lilith. It was better if he didn't, you didn't wanted him to know. If he were to find out he would try to confront her and you couldn't let that happen. Rin's safety is your priority even though you know he is probably equally sting as you, maybe even stronger, but you still felt the need to protect him at any cost. To avoid telling him about Lilith you told him that you had to go to sleep and went quickly to your room. You changed your clothes into pijamas and dropped on your bed. You sighed. You stared at the cealing for a while, thinking about what had just happened yesterday, you kissed Rin, confessed that you love him, he said it too. So many things happened today, you were ready to sleep.

I'm finally dreaming. This is unusual. I don't usually have control over my dreams. This is nice. It feels like I'm in a cloud flying in space. What's that? That kind of looks like a tv but its floating, and its not really a tv it just shows images. A cloud that shows images. Yes. What is it showing? Oh, its Rin, laughing. He got all serious. He's bledding! What's going on? Why are his eyes and ears bleeding? I can't talk. Why? This is my dream. No. No. It can't be. She's here. Get out. I'll close my eyes. Now Rin is screaming. "Please, no. Please, stop." I'm whimpering. Begging her to stop. But she won't stop. Please stop. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. "Wake up! Wake up!" I scream and scream over and over again. I feel the tears stream down my face. I only cry and scream at her to stop. But Rin keeps screaming. Then he suddenly stops. I hear sobbing coming from were the screaming were. "P-please (y/n)" Rin starts whimpering "why are you doing this... I thought that you-" he stopped talking I looked up and I see myself, kneeling holding from the tip of the sword stabbed on his chest. With blood all over you. All over your face. Everywhere. When I look closely to my face, I see a smirk that turns into a big devilish grin. Then I started crying again. Is this what I'll eventually do? Will I...kill Rin? "Yes you will darling. Thays about what is going to inevitably happen." you hear he voice finally speak "You can't change it. I've decided it, you are going to kill Rin, probably not too soon, I still need to corrupt your mind. You are holding up quiet well. Impresive, that's to be expected, you do inherent from a great demon...but in the meanwhile...I'm going to have some fun with this people you call 'friends'..." she scoffed then continued "See you tomorrow. I'll be even more present then."

You woke up gasping. Your face is all wet from the tears. Then you realize that there is someone lying next to you, holding you from the wais. Rin. He was sleeping, you probably screamed while sleeping and he came to see you, for some reason he has light bruises on his cheek, he was really sweat and was grunting. You probably didn't responded while sleeping so he laid down with you. What could he be dreaming about?

RIN'S POV

I was sleeping in my room when I hear really loud screams. It was (y/n), I sat up and I see Yukio sitting down looking at the floor. "How long has she been screaming?" I ask "Not too long, about 5 minutes" he responds, I stood up and start walking to (y/n)'s bedroom. She's screaming "stop it" and "no" and to not hurt "him".. I'm vey confused. I get to her room and open the door. I see her twitching on her bed screaming and sobbing covering her eyes, still screaming. I don't know how she can keep screaming like that. I tried to wake her up "(y/n) wake up its just a dream, I'm here...hello?" I shake her gently but she won't wake up. I layed down with her, wrapping my arms around her waist trying to hold her down but when she shook her head, she hit me and bruised me a little. But I didn't mind she eventually stoped hitting me and I fell asleep.

"Hello, dear. How was your day today?" (y/n) asks me but not the (y/n) that I know. A slightly older one with wise eyes and a gentle smile. She still looked beautiful. I step back confused by her. "What's wrong, dear? The kids are waiting very patiently to see y-" she is cut off by children's laughter "Dad's home!" one of them says with excitement. I look down. There are three kids one that looks very like me the other had my hair and (y/n)'s eyes and the third one looks like a mini (y/n). They are all smiling. I am very confused but still, I smile and I feel the tears threatening to start coming out. I hug them, then they disappear like smoke, they start fading. I stand up and the house that I was in starts to burst into flames and I look at (y/n) that is still standing in front of me. I look at her right in the eyes. She's looking at me but not focusing like paying attention to something else. "Why did you do this, Rin?" she says while crying, she doesn't move she just stands. She doesn't bother to clean her tears. She just stands there."I loved you, Rin-" she gets cut off and starts spitting blood. I look at her waist and there is a sword sticking out. She was stabbed from behind. I look a the sword and its not just any sword. That's my sword. I killed her. How? I'm standing right here....

I woke up.