8.

"He is the son of Satan?" then that had to mean that Yukio is the son of Satan too but just without the demonic powers, you didn't had any connection to Satan but you knew that your mom did, she was training you to kill Satan you had given up on that because that wasn't what you wanted to do but still, Rin being the son of Satan would mean that if the others were to found out about him....that would probably mean that they would hate Rin.

You went back to the dormitories to rest for a while, after talking a while to Shima and Konekomaru, you would have talked to Bon too but you didn't like the way he talked about Rin when he was gone the way he criticized him, that he is paying his way to the school and other things that were not true, it wasn't Bon's fault after all he didn't knew about Rin being a demon. You went to your dormitory finally. After a while you heard the door open. It was Rin, you could smell his familiar demonic scent. You rushed to the entrance and you saw him there, standing. You two stared at each others eyes for a while, after what seem like hours he broke silence "I'm sorry that you had to see that" you wondered if he even noticed that you were a demon too "I was gonna say the same...so, Satan's son huh?" you said, he sighed then chuckled awkwardly a little "Yup" this conversation was going to be either very awkward of very relieving "Do you want to talk?" you asked "Yes" he said with a big smile, content with your quiestion. He clearly wanted to explain himself as much as you did.

You sat down and started talking about being a demon, why you don't tell anyone, the struggle, many many other things that you both could relate to. He talked to you about his past, how his father that raised him had been killed while being posssed by his biological father, Satan, you could feel the hatred in his words every time he talked about Satan. He told you that he wanted to defeat Satan to avenge his father. He really opened up to you you talked with him for hours. You felt so happy that you had someone to talk about all these unrelatable things that people normally don't go through. He had finished talking about himself it was your turn "How 'bout you, (y/n)?" you got nervous at first but eventually you opened up and told him about your past, after all, he had done the same for you. You started talking to him about your childhood and how difficult it was, then you started to get into the bad stuff he just shacked his head lightly as you talked about your torture. You finished talking you noticed that he was way less awkward that at the bigening when you first met him.
You went back to the cram school the next day with Rin, late for the first time in a while. When you were entering the room there was a woman sitting on the desk apparently, she was going to be your teacher, she said that she was way younger than she actually is.
Days later, when you were entering the room to the class room alone without Rin "(Y/N), I need to talk to you." Yukio told you with authorative voice which kind of intimidated you. He didn't waited for your response he got out of out of the room obviously meaning you to follow him, you got out of the classroom, Yukio closed the door behind you now you and him were alone on the hallway, which made you really uncomfortable, he got unnecessarily close, you hoped that he siding tries to do what You thought he would do "I know about you" he said silently, almost whispering, whispering he backed away "You scared me for a moment you were going to..." you were saying but he cut you off "Kiss you?...No, even if I wanted to that it is not allowed for the teacher and student to have that kind of relationship, besides,  I would never do that to my brother" he said in a more "Yukio" tone "huh? Rin? What do you mea-"  you started but he cut you off "Its nothing!" he responded clearly ashamed "Anyways, I know that you are a demon, and I've known it since the bigening of the school year so, you don't need to hide your tail anymore at least at the dormitories" he explained "Oh, great!" you said, you heard footsteps "I'M SO LATE!" it was Rin running towards us the when he reached us he stopped cold "Hey guys" Rin said confused "What's up?" he said, wondering what you were talking about with Yukio "Nothing, I was just telling (y/n) here that I know she is a demon" he responded to Rin "Oh! Yeah he knows! Sorry, I forgot to tell you" he said scratching the back of his head "Its alright, at least now I know" you said to him "The class was already supposed to start lets go in" Yukio said. To which you responded "Oh, yeah lets go in, I forgot about it"