12.

~~~Time skip~~~

This had been one of the toughest weeks you've had in a long time. You went camping for a test things got out of control, the demon that had attacked before- Amaimon- came back Rin and I had to use our powers in order to save our friends I tried to stop him but I couldn't. Rin lost consciousness of himself and gave in to his demon powers, it was a terrifying battle I carried Konekomaru and Shima, they were trembling because they had seen me at full rage demon force, for beaten up and still had energy to carry two people. You had been bleeding out of your stomach and leg. You passed out, you could heal rapidly indeed but you had been battling at your best and you barely had any energy left to heal and carry people. You woke up on a bed that was next to Konekomaru's. Yukio was telling everyone about Rin, apparently he had gone to a rampage, and was a danger to the others, he was forgiven and he was still alive, probably. They were completely ignoring you. Unaware that you were awake and listening to the criticize of Rin. They knew about your specially friendly friendship, they even told you that he liked you, maybe. But they still talked crap about him "I am still here ya know" you announced annoyed, to what Yukio responded "Oh, you're awake, how are you feeling?" you squeezed your fists, exhaled and you moved the blanked away to see some bandages on your legs. You took them off, everyone was stunned that you were like nothing happened so soon, you are a demon after all "I'm fine" you said as you stood up "where's Rin?" you demanded while putting your black sweat shirt on that was next to your bed "and what? You are going to look for him?" Bon objected "Yes" you responded plainly and indifferently "After what he's done? He's the son of Satan, a demon" he insisted, he should've never said that "I am a demon too, are you scared of me? Do you feel despite toward me like you do to Rin? And what about Yukio-sensei? He's the son of Satan too, or were you too stupid to remember that they are brothers? By the way what exactly has he done? Huh? he might have gone on a rampage but he only did that to save you all of you... Do you think he's a monster? Huh?" you didn't realize that you were basically yelling at Bon's face now,you had walked to him and grabbed him by the shirt, picking him up from his chair, then gently put him back sitting after you were finished taking, and backed up a couple steps, there was silence in the room until Yukio said "calm down, (y/n) we don't want another demon to go on a rampage" he annoyed you, you scoffed before talking "I won't, Rin only exploded like that because he was afraid and he wanted to protect you guys..." you exhaled to calm your self down "I know that anything I say isn't gonna change anything so do whatever you want, I'm out of this room"you said more calmly now "You were badly injured, you should rest some more" Yukio said trying to stop me "Thank you, but I have rested enough.  Besides,I've already healed, don't worry about me...you know you don't have to...sorry for making such a scene" you apologized so that they wouldn't that you are like that but  you really weren't sorry for grabbing Bon by the shirt and yelling at him, if the others hadn't been there you probably would've punch him. You exited the room, slamming the door just a bit more than necessary, just to make it clear that you weren't happy, and stayed standing on front of the door for a while, you hear them talk again, quietly but you can hear them talk "she is a demon too, what if she goes on a rampage like Rin did" you heard Konekomaru "she probably won't, she clearly has more control over her emotions, as she just showed" Yukio affirmed, silence covered the room once again. You were not as angry but still frustrated for their ungrateful conduct. You could understand why they would be afraid of the son of Satan, but Yukio is Satan's son too so it would make sense for them to be resentful at Yukio too. And that he was a demon but they weren't as worried about you as they were about him, and you had done worse things than him, you had killed before, and you've wanted to kill probably more that Rin had, and they were also upset with the fact that he had gone in a rampage, but you knew that he had only done that to protect them, for their  sake, for their own safety and he did so very effectively. None of the go hurt. At least not badly. They were still alive, if Rin hadn't gone in a rampage, they would be dead by now. You sighed and tried to stop thinking about their stupidity and their ungratefulness. You wondered how Rin was doing. He wasn't going to be appreciated when he came back, at least not from their part.