khh

December 21, 2008 - Monday

"Damn, this is the life." I mumble, taking a sip from my hot melted chocolate drink. I smile as I scroll down through MySpace, seeing my friends' posts.

It was already winter break. Me being me, stayed in my house rather than enjoying the white and fluffy snow outside. It was too troublesome to get up, wear thick clothes and to enjoy the weather outside. All I wanted for this winter break is to relax, and just be completely lazy. But I always have that one friend I can always rely on to destroy my day.

And it was June.

"Y/n!!" He calls out, knocking on the door multiple times. I groan in frustration, this boy is too persistent. "Honey, answer the door!" My mom shouts from the kitchen downstairs. I shut my eyes and heavily breathe out. I get rid of the blanket that covered my whole body and threw it on to my bed. Walking with heavy footsteps, I go down the stairs to unlock the door.

"I'm coming!" I shout as I hurriedly made my way to the front door, revealing June wearing stuffy clothes. He smiles upon seeing me, "Heyㅡ"

"No, I am not going out of this house." I say in advance. He frowns at my answer.

"Oh, hello, June!" My mom greets as she wipes her hands with a towel, "Nice seeing you here." She says as June smiles at her, "Hello Ms. L/n!"

"Do you want to come inside and have some hot choco?" She asks and June nods as an answer.

-

"Y/nnnnn~" he calls out, rolling on my bed. "Y/nnnnnnnn~~" I try my best to ignore him while scrolling down on the computer screen.  "Y/n." I huff, "What do you want, June?"

"I love you <3"

I roll my eyes and continue to what I was doing, "...Whatever." He sits up on the bed and looks at me with innocent eyes, "Why don't you want to play with me?" I scoff. "Not that kind of play, you dirty woman."

"I dunno, I don't feel like it all." I shrug as he pouts cutely. I press my lips together, completely bored at scrolling down through MySpace. I sigh and stand up, walking over to my bed where June was. I sit down next to him and laid my back down on the bed, getting comfortable with my position. "What if I told you Calvin was outside?" He tests, "I... I'll probably..." I hum and face him, "I'll probably stay here." He chuckles, "What? That's not the Y/n I know. She'll most definitely...ㅡ I don't know, actually."

I giggle, "Well, I just have a crush on Calvin. That's all to it. I'm sure it'll fade away, sooner or later. It's just a crush, after all." I sigh and smile sadly, "He'll most definitely won't like me." June just stares at me, sadness in his eyes. He pats my shoulder, "Hey," he says as I hum as a response to let him go on, "I'm sure you'll find someone better." He smiles positively.

"We're just 7th graders, after all."

-

November 22, 2011 - Monday

"Crap." I say out loud, as June grabs our favorite drinks from his backpack. He gives the other one to me as I nod my head at him as thanks. "I can't believe we're already 11th graders," I shake my head and sip from my drink, "can you believe that June?" He shake his head too.

It's been awhile since I've been with June. We're practically inseparable at this point. We always got each others backs until now, which we still do.

June is a lot more composed now, he isn't that loud anymore like he was in the past. More like, he doesn't even speak much to other people, rather than me. He only opens his mouth during recitations, or whenever I talk to him or the teacher does. And I could say, puberty hit him like a truck. Like... Seriously, did puberty forget about me? He's a heartthrob, that's what he's known for. Also, a top player at football. A lot of girls would watch him and cheer for his name, but being the June he is now, he just completely ignores them all. I feel like the protagonist from a cliché book, the protagonist who has a freaking perfect guy as her best friend. It's surprising to see that we're still best friends like back then.

Calvin, on the other hand, has been flopping his exams. He ditches every class he's in to who-knows-where with his 'friends' to do stuff people aren't supposed to do. I heard he's been having it tough with his family, but I couldn't even comfort him since I'm still the complete definition of 'shy'.

Rumors were spread around, saying people found Calvin and his group of friends, smoking or drinking or trying new type of drugs. To be honest, I kinda did believe them. The Calvin I knew back then, wasn't him now. Which kinda made me move on from him. But I don't really know, I've lost contact with him at 9th grade.

"June, I'm just gonna go to the lady's room, aight?" I say as June just nods, sipping continuously from his drink. "You sure you're gonna be okay with all the ladies staring at you?"

"Just go." He says as I chuckle and he does too.

-

As I got out the comfort room, wiping both my hands on my jeans, I bumped into someone, making me stumble a little bit back. "Yoㅡ...." I look up, my eyes widening at the sight of who I just bumped into. "C-Calvin?" I say, stuttering. "Dude, you okay?" He asks as I just nod at him. He reeked of marijuana. (A/n: idk too ok ; - ;)

"Ah, you got me worried for a second there, Y/n." He says, as he puts both his hands in his pockets.

Surprising. He still knows my name.

"Calvin, are you okay?" I managed to ask, seeing eye bags forming under his eyes, his messy and uncombed hair, made me pity him a little. He gives me a lopsided smile, making my stomach feel weird upon seeing him smile like that once again. "Yeah, I'm okay." I widen my eyes as I see the person behind him, he looks weirdly at me then looks behind him, seeing June holding both of our drinks in his hands.

"Huh," Calvin lets out, "You guys are still friends?" June nods as I did the same. "We're... Well, we can't be separated from one another..." I chuckle as June walks up to me and gives me back my drink, he whispers into my ear, "You took long. I got worried." I smile at his cute self.

"Listen, I got to go. It was nice talking to you guys again." Calvin says, pointing to the direction he was heading to with his thumb. I wave goodbye as June does too.

We walked back to our class, which we had together. "He smelled of marijuana..." June quietly says as I nod. "How'd you know the smell of marijuana?" I ask.

"Well, I saw them doing it once, afterwards, he reeked. So, it got me to conclude that well, it was marijuana." He says casually shrugging his shoulders. I nod.

"June, you're so cute~" I say, swinging my arm around his neck. "The hell?" He says shrugging my arm off, but I didn't let go. "Y/n!!"

A/n:
Super late update, I know. As expected from me ._. I have a feeling Calvin will go off character since im not that familiar with him anymore, as you can tell. But i hope u enjoyed this chapter, my children. Sheesh, june is killing me. He reminds me of a character in a drama. sorry, im such a koreaboo. HUEHUEHUEHUE k thats all byE
-Dom

purrrr