-Classes-

As soon as I got to our class, I saw people sitting on each other's desks, talking to the one sitting beside them. Laughter was heard and so was cheeky banter inside the classroom. A few people turned their heads to see me, Though they went back to their chats after a few seconds.

"Goodmorning, Class." A woman who seemed like she was in her mid-20's with short raven hair and sapphire eyes, entered our noisy classroom. People then began going to their respective seats, While replying "Goodmorning Miss."

I had to choose a seat, Though the only one that was available was right in front of...

Calvin.

He sat right at the very back, Near the door I just went into. He was looking directly at the nearby window that was placed beside the door. I gulped, And nervously walked to it.

He looks at me as I hanged my bag on the little hanger that was connected to the desk. (A/n: The desks thats like in Japan. Lol. Im such a weeb *coooughbutnotasweebasshorbie*coughh)

Just as I was about to seat, The teacher says aloud,

"We have a new student in this classroom, Will you please introduce yourself to the whole class?"

The people shifted in their seats to get a better view of the huge himiliation I call me. They turned their heads towards me, Eyeing me down, Making me shrink down to size.

"Uh, I'm... My name is (Y/n) (L/n)." I say, nervously stroking my arm with my hand.

"Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself?" The teacher smiles gently, I look up, finding the right words to say.

"I once stayed here at Utah when I was about... 5. I moved to Canada and stayed there for about 8 years. Then, I moved back here in Utah because my parents found a great job that gives a greater amount of money than their job in Canada."

"Ah, Well, Welcome back to Utah, Ms. (L/n). If you need help with searching for your classes, Then, Please do ask me. Im always open. If you're wondering, Ms. Louie is the name. Please, do take your seat." She smiles gently to me. I take my seat and brushed my hair to the side of my ear.

The teacher starts off with the lecture of the Do's and Dont's of school. I listen to her words, Though the people around me started talking to one another quietly, quiet enough for the teacher not to notice they're having their conversations.

I try looking at my back, Trying to look at what Calvin was doing. For you know, Specific reasons I dont want to clarify...

I wonder what he's doing?

I take a little peep at him, And see him laying his head on the desk, His arms extended, to the point it was touching the back of my seat.

I smile a little at how he looks so cute while doing it, But I soon erase my smile as I thought of that brunette he sat with earlier. My heart throbs by the thought, But I guess it's okay.

Just look at how he looks like a slacker! He looks like a bum for sure! Hmph, I can do better than this! Look at how messy his hair his, You can just tell he's someone lazy!

I say to myself, Though, All of what I was saying looked like it was directed to me.

Just look at how he's not listening to the teacher. He looks like a freakin' pinecone! Who would like this guy? Not me, for sure!

I try to drown myself into these lies of mine, But I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. I just have a little crush on him, So why isn't it going away even though Im convincing myself of these thoughts?

Gosh, I hope these things Im feeling for him right now just stop at the 'crush' limit. I dont want to make myself fall in love with him, in the end, I'll just get myself hurt. Thats why its called 'fall in love'; He wont catch me when I fall for him. It's always like that in movies and books, right?

These things Im thinking isn't suitable for a grade 7 student... What the heck am I just thinking?

I soon get back to reality, And see a pair of fingers snapping right in front of me. I jump at the sight, moving my head backwards from it.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/n)?" I hear a rather squeaky yet deep voice talking.

"Huh?" I blink, Seeing Calvin smirking at me.

"You seem to be zoning out dude. You okay or something?" He asks, Worry can be heard in his voice.

"Ye-Yeah, Im okay." I face forward, trying to listen to Ms. Louie's lecture, Though I find myself fail. Im lost at what she's talking about.

"You know, Im surprised you remember my name." I say quietly but it was enough for him to hear. I hear him chuckle, "Man, I am a guy who forgets to bring his pencil (a/n: ofc he wont forget it he always has it:^) ), But Im not that type of person who forgets the name of his classmates." You could feel him grin, You chuckle by his response. "Oh yeah? Then, Whats my last name?" I look back, And he shifts in his seat. He pauses for a moment, As he rubs his chin with his fingers.

"(L/n)! Thought I forgot, huh?" He leans in closer, which takes me by surprise. He gives me a side-smile, And I smile because of it.

"Im impressed." I say, having nothing else to say.

"Heh, Im just that good, Aren't I?" He jokingly says, Leaning back in his seat. "Pft, Don't be cocky now. " I wave my hand in front of him, Turning my back against him.

"But Im not. Im just stating the truth, Anything wrong about that?"

I chuckle by his response, "Nice one, was that a joke of yours? That was funny." I wipe a fake tear, Laughing ever so fakely.

The bell rings loudly outside, Which gets everyones attention; Including mine and Calvin's.

"All right everyone, Tomorrow we'll start our lecture about-" Ms. Louie said out loud, Though it seemed like people weren't listening at all to what she had to say.

-

After having a break alone on the floor near the library, I went back to my classroom, bag on my back. I walked back to my classroom, Getting glimpses from unknown people around me. I bowed down my head, Looking at my feet moving towards the classroom.

All we did after was to introduce ourselves to our teachers, nothing much. I headed home shortly after we were dismissed.

-

I plopped down to my bed, tired. I decided to take a nap, but it seemed like I skipped dinner and continued on with my peaceful  sleep.

-

A/n:

ITS BEEN FOREVER AMIRITE Its been so long since I've last updated. Im sorry :( group projects and crap. Ugh.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) 

Also

I farted kinda loudly in class

And i think my seatmate (my classmates say he has a crush on me butt... eh.) Heard it.

Om kill me

Also

Have a nice day, dont get hit by a truck. :3

Hiss