-I'll Meet You Then-

Your P.O.V

July 27, 2008 - Tuesday

It has been a while since I've moved to Canada. I met great people, People whom I have never thought of meeting and befriending. Sometimes, I just know that my friends know me better than I do. That's how much we're close to each other.

But, Even though I have a great caring family, Great school, Great friends and teachers... There was still a part of me that went missing. I couldn't put my finger on it, which made me even more curious to find what part that I was lacking of. I tried my best of remembering things, But somehow, My life seemed to be well-rounded to me. Yet, I have this throbbing pain in my chest.

And that's when it hit me. I look down on to my collarbone, To see the golden necklace that Calvin gave me when I was about to move, I was age 5 back then. Boy, Did I miss those times. Even though we hung out for only 1 year, It felt much longer than that.

But surely, There is a 50-50 percent chance I can meet him again, right? Well, With my luck, its more like .001 percent chance I could meet him again.

Just right after I have finished packing my things for Utah, Loud knocking was heard downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled for the person on the other side of the door as I run down the stairs as quickly as possible. I run up to the door and open it, Just to see that brunette boy, grinning ear to ear like the weirdo he is. His smiles were contagious though, more like his positivity was contagious. He was handsome, A lot of girls in our school fell for this kid right here, this crazy son of a gun. But, nevertheless, I can't really say much, Since I am as crazy as he is.

"Jordy!" I smiled, Saying the nickname I had given him. I hug him tightly as he hugs back too.
"Whatcha' doing here?" I ask out of curiousity, His bright and bubbly smile faded away slowly. I quickly regretted that I had to question him, Without seeing his smile, I felt sad in an instant.

"You know, Just spending the last couple of moments with my best friend..." He looks down to his feet. It felt like an arrow shot to my heart, Seeing him bummed out made me bummed out.

"Aww... Jordy..." I pout as he looks up to me with his green-ish hazel brown eyes. He looks like a lost puppy, And I felt guilty for moving away. Even though the reason for moving away was that my parents found a new job there and that job gives alot more money than their job now, Yet I still felt guilty.

"(Y/n)... Do you really have to?" He asks, I sigh in return. "I have to, Jordan." By saying his full name, It just meant that I was serious at the moment. He looks away, And I could see the sadness in his eyes. "Hey, Don't worry, We'll meet again," I said, I moved close to caress his cheek. He looks to me, And he hugs me out of nowhere.

"But for now, I want you to be the Jordan Sweeto I know. Do it for me, Okay?" I said as I made circles on his back using my hand. "This is like a clichè movie scene... T-This could be a movie in the future, Y'know?" He jokes around, pulling away from the hug. And even though he smiled, I could see the tears forming in his eyes. He was quite a softie, And he cried a bunch of times when we hung out before. But he had never laughed and cried at the same time.

I look at him wide eyed, but laugh along with him. "(Y/n)... I just want to... Uhm... Let you know that- I- Uh..." He stuttered, I've seen scenes like this before, And I expected it to be the thing I thought of. "You?" I question him, Impatiently waiting for the words he'll say.

"I-I... I like you. And I've never felt this way before in my entire life, well more like 13 years of my life. But still, I want to let you know that I like you so so much. I just didn't want to tell you before since I was too shy to confess, Too scared to get rejected by the one I like. (Y/n), I like you."

We both stayed quiet, An awkward silence floating inbetween us. I blush madly by the words he just said to me. A scarlet red visible on my cheeks. I just couldn't believe he felt this way.

"I-I don't know what to say, Jordan... I-I never... knew-"

"GET TRO-RO-RO-RO-ROLLED LOSER!" He dances like a mad man and I stand there, completely embarrassed for thinking it was real. "Jordan!!" I smack him playfully on the arm on which he acts immediately and holds my wrists to stop me from smacking him. Unfortunately, he was much stronger than me.

I pout at him, I swiftly take my hands back and cross my arms. I glare him down as he innocently rubs the place where I smacked him. "I'll be leaving on the 31st and this is how you say goodbye!? Pft, I hate you." I look away, He stiffles a laugh. "Aw, C'mon now... I know that you love me, Just say it and Im yours." I push him a little by using half of my strength, "You wish!" I playfully stuck my tongue out at him.

"But... In all seriousness," I raise an eyebrow. "How could we meet again? I highly doubt it. Im scared that I'll only be a memory to you, Worst scenario is that... You'll forget me. And I'll only be chunks of your memory, Not only that, you're unable to remember me. Just ho-" I cut him off by shushing him.

"Jordy, Let me tell you something." I gesture him to get closer, As I finally reach to his ear.

"DON'T OVERTHINK!" I shout at his ear. He jumps and rub his ear. "Gosh dang it woman! Do you want my eardrums to explode?"

"Well, Yes I do. For the thousandth time I said that to you, You still won't listen. So I want those words to get in your brain already!" He raises his hands in defeat, "Alright, Alright... " I laugh and so does he.

"But Jordan. I'd never forget such an awesome person like you, like how could I? You were part of my childhood! I mean, You still are... But, I can't forget you. You'd given me so many memories. And you've been with me for like, what, 7 years?" I rambled, " The thing is, I won't ever forget you. You're a beautiful potato."

"Im a potato?"

"Not saying that potatoes don't look beautiful, But you're a different potato. Got that?" He smiles and giggles.

"Here." He gives me a green bracelet, which obviously means Yoshi, His favorite video game character. I swear, he is so addicted to Yoshi that he might as well date and marry Yoshi.

"What's this for?"

"I want you to keep it," He answers.

It's happening again...

"Also... If you're thinking of Yoshi, then it's correct. I just want to let you know, You're my Yoshi."

"Dude, That is so cringy it hurts. No offense. It's also cheesy... Too cheesy for me." I laugh, "Shaddap and you do you boo boo and I do Me kaykay?"

"Alright, Whatever." I raise my hands up in defense.

"I'll meet you then, (Y/n)."

-

A/n:

If you dont like Jordan Sweeto... K. But seriously, if you dont like him just imagine a person who has the same name as him. I'll let your imagination come up with someone. Also, If you think Im an emo type of person- Actually, im cool with that lol. But this chapter is basically you and Jordan saying goodbye to each other with drama and shnit, But what you dont know is that Jordan-

Some random guy in the background: THATS ENOUGH K BYE.

I promise that the next chapter will be about leafy k

Also if u dont know Jordan Sweeto he's this guy who loves playing nintendo games and he's very very cheerful and bubbly. He's also a youtuber.

K bye

Ily♥♥♥