Lucius

I don't own Flash or Harry Potter, only the plot is mine

~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks passed, and I slowly became part of the Flash team. Usually, that meant staying at the lab and covering for Barry like I had always done, this time with less complaints, but I also started spending more time at Star Labs.

One day, while I was heading over there after work, I got a call from an international number. From England, to be exact.

My stomach sinking, I answered the call.

"Please don't tell me bad news," I said.

"Draco, I'm so sorry," Granger's voice responded softly.

"My name's not Draco, it's Julian. What is it, Granger?"

"Right, of course, Julian. Your father disappeared this morning, we've been looking for him, but there have been no signs yet."

"Of course not. The Ministry, as bloody useless as it has always been. He's coming for me."

"Dra-Julian, we have no way of knowing that. For all we know, he could have been kidnapped."

"Lucius Malfoy? Kidnapped?" I scoffed. "Send aurors to Central City. He'll show up here soon, I'm sure of it."

"I can, but there's something you should know first."

"Listen I'm going to go and be a muggle for as long as I can before my father gets his hands on me. Just send them. I'll let you know if I hear or see anything." I hung up the phone and walked inside STAR Labs.

I could hear everyone over in the training room, but I decided to stop by the cortex to drop off my coat first. Walking inside, however, I realized the room wasn't empty. Standing in the middle of the cortex, with long, blond hair and pretentious robes, was the one and only Lucius Malfoy.

"Draco," my father greeted as he turned towards me, "where have you been? Have you gotten the visions too?"

"Visions?" I asked, even though I was pretty sure I already knew the answer.

"Bellatrix has been appearing to me, but not as a ghost, and explaining that she has a way to put our family back together and return the Malfoy name to glory. I can only imagine that that's why you're here. Some ridiculous muggles threw the Brahmastra through a portal, but if we retrieve it, we can have the life we deserve," my father explained.

"Father, this isn't the way," I tried to reason. "I've already tried it, it's just a trick."

"If you are not here to help, then why are you here, Draco, in this place that reeks of muggle science? Are you trying to put me back in Azkaban like you did last time? When our family returns to power, I'll make sure you learn to understand family loyalty," he sneered.

"Except that I am no longer a Malfoy, father. The Malfoys did terrible things and deserve to die out. My name is Julian Albert, and I'm begging you to leave this place and forget about the Brahmastra, please."

Lucius' face grew even darker. "Julian Albert," he spat. "Such a filthy muggle name, fit for the filthy muggle you've become. It makes sense now, why no one could find you. They believed no son of mine would ever deal with muggles, and they were right. I do not know who you are anymore," he declared, and I took a step back, even if I should've expected it.

My father took this opportunity to whip out his wand and yell "Accio Brahmastra!"

A portal in the speed force appeared, and I turned on the intercom and yelled "Flash, someone's trying to get the Brahmastra!"

"Relying on muggles now, too, Draco? You are a disgrace to wizarding kind. Stupefy!" he yelled, and I ducked behind the desk to avoid being hit. I fumbled with my coat, trying to get my wand out from where it was hidden.

My wand was stuck, which made sense since I couldn't remember the last time I used it, so I jumped out from behind the desk unarmed. The Brahmastra Box flew out from the portal, but I intercepted it before my father could grab it.

"Draco, I had hoped not to do this, but you leave me very few other choices. Crucio!"

Blinding pain coursed through my body. I heard someone scream, and it took a few seconds to realize it was me.

The pain slowed for a second and my vision cleared enough to see Barry, in his suit, staring down at me. "Take the stone," I rasped. "Take it and run. I got him."

Luckily, I hadn't let go of the box, in fact, I held held on to it so tightly that it heard to let go. I rolled over from where I fell on the ground. "You just used an unforgivable curse on your own son." I said incredulously.

"I would treat you like family if you acted like my son. You left us behind when you became a muggle. You turned your back on your parents when we needed you most, and you turned your back on all wizards when you came here."

"The wizards didn't want anything to do with me! What all of us did in the war, it was unforgivable! So I started a life the only place I could, the only place I thought I could be free of my past. You disgust me." I spat at him in the way only muggles would, which was especially impressive since I was still on the floor.

"Crucio!" was the last thing I heard before the pain returned and everything went black.  

~~~~~~~~~~

Ta-da!!

I'm so glad that we're finally to the point where I don't have to follow the plot line of the midseason finale.

Thanks for reading! Make sure vote an comment!

Thank you!

Kylie