The Golden Duo

Sadly, I am neither J.K. Rowling nor anyone who works for CW, so none of the characters are mine, only the plot is.

~~~~~~~~~~

I led the two wizards, who I knew were still staring at me, to the cortex, where everyone but Barry was still standing together, nervous. Barry really must've taken the stone far away.

"Everyone, this is Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, two... former acquaintances. They're here to track down the man that attacked me and lock him up for good, if anyone over in their department is any good at their job." Cue pointed look at Potter.

Now Potter and Weasley were staring at all the technology in awe, so they missed my insult.

"Anyways," I sighed, "I know it's your lab, but can I please convince you to go train or something and let the three of us figure this out so they can leave and our lives can go back to normal? I promise they won't touch anything that isn't theirs, but how they track people is seriously top secret." Then I mouthed the words I'll tell you later to them, winking.

All with varying degrees of suspicion, most of all Cisco and Detective West, the team slowly left the lab. I quickly checked to make sure they were gone, and when I turned around, Potter and Weasley were pulling out their wands.

"Stop!" I exclaimed, and they both froze, looking at me confused. I hurried over to the computers. "There are security cameras in here, idiots. I have to disable them. There, now we're good. Honestly, how do you two idiots survive?"

Potter looked at me strangely. "What's your angle, Malfoy?"

"Albert, get it right. And what are you talking about? Just find my damn father and get the bloody hell out of my life!"

"But, why are you here? And why do you know how to use..." Potter paused, trying to remember the right word, "computers? You would never do anything that could be thought of as muggle, Malfoy, but now you look and talk like one."

"I'm here because no one would even look at me after the war and I locked my own damn father away! And for the last time, I am Julian Albert now, not Draco Malfoy!" I exclaimed as I felt a whoosh of air, and Barry Allen, in his suit but cowl down, was standing in front of me, holding the Brahmastra box.

Barry froze, looking between the three of us. "Julian?" he asked.

"Potter, meet the you of Central City, Barry Allen," I sighed, defeated. "Barry, this is Harry Potter and Ron Weasley they're going to track my-- my attacker and capture him."

"Did you just give away my identity to two strangers?" Barry asked, incredulous.

"How are you so fast? You didn't apparate," Weasley commented at the same time as Barry.

"Potter and Weasley are from England and couldn't give a flying fuck about who you are, nor does anyone they talk to, even if they did tell people, which they won't. Their sort don't mingle well with normal people." I explained.

"Their sort?" Potter scoffed. "Excuse me, Ma-Albert, who doesn't work well with normal people?"

"Well, seeing as you can't hold a conversation or know about security cameras, I'd say you," I retorted. "Anyways, the most Gryffindor person to ever Gryffindor without physically being one is Barry. It's quite ridiculous, really. He's the chosen one who was granted speed by science and chooses to try to save the world with it."

"Julian!" Barry exclaimed, looking betrayed.

"Honestly, Barry, they don't care. Potter's got too big of a head for him to see that anyone could be a hero when compared to him."

"So you're here to manipulate a superhero to do what you want?" Weasley asked, still confused.

"No, I'm here to help out a superhero using my science skills because that's who I am now," I said stiffly. "Now, do your damn jobs and get your judgement and suspicions out of my life!"

"Right, I'm sorry, I can't imagine why we would ever be suspicious of you. You've always been this stand up science geek that you're pretending to be today," Potter shot back.

"Granger has been keeping tabs on me, don't worry. She's always been just as suspicious about me as you are, so if she doesn't see any problems, I think you can fuck off."

"Of course, but I can't help wondering why you didn't stop... your attacker. What really happened today, Malfoy? Because none of us have any idea," Potter continued.

I lost it. All I could see was red. "I. Am. Not. A. Malfoy. You want to know what happened? My father disowned me today! I had to stand up against him as a muggle, because my wand was stuck in my coat, and stop him from retrieving the stone that could ruin all of our lives. I had to endure two cruciatus curses, both from my bloody father, because I stood against him for what was right! It's your job to catch him, not mine! So no, I'm not bloody Draco Malfoy, I'm Julian Albert, the muggle scientist, and I refuse to take any of the ridiculous suspicions you hold for me!" I finished, then turned around to see Barry still staring at me.

Shit.

"Barry, can you please go with everyone else in the training room so these assholes can do their job and leave?" I asked softly. Wordlessly, Barry, backed out of the room.

Quietly, Potter and Weasley performed the spells to track my father.

"Got it," Potter announced. He turned toward me. "We'll keep you updated on the case," he offered.

"Don't bother, " I replied. "Just catch him and leave me alone. I call Granger if anything happens."

"You can't just call my wife, the Minister of Magic, anytime you need anything!" Weasley protested.

"I can, and I will. What are you mad that I still have contacts high up even as a muggle? I've always known that I could survive better than you, Weasley." I sneered.

"Malfoy--"

"Albert, get it through your thick skulls, both of you. Now, as enjoyable as it is to fight with you two, get out of my lab, you've done enough damage already."

Weasley was still glowering, but Potter grabbed his arm and they apparated away.  

~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone, pray for me, my friends are making me go to the gym for the first time in months. If I'm not back on Wednesday, know that I died, and that the gym is an evil place that no one should venture to.

Anyways, make sure to like and comment, and I will be sure to update on Wednesday if I still have arms!

Kylie